CD's not-so-desirable side-effects

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Shingai, 2 June 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Shingai

Shingai Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have been 100% on the SS plan for over 7 months now and, other than in the first week, had not suffered any of the undesirable side-effects like headaches, ketosis breathe and so forth.

However, I seem to have developed night sweats in the last month or so, and the sweat smells really really bad. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if it's related to ketosis at all?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    47.2kg
    Current Weight:
    43.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    24.5kg
    Lost(%):
    3.9kg(8.37%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    hello, I've only been on CD for a week, but I can tell you I've experienced night sweats at the beginning and also my sweat smells bad. I hardly use any deodorant on a daily basis, since I don't sweat at all generally, but here my husband told me that I should ;) so I think it's a side effect of ketosis.

4. Shingai

Shingai Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am only going to be SS for another month so will see if it changes once I'm out of ketosis. It is quite disgusting I have to say - but hey, what's a little perspiration?

5. Kommal

Kommal Full Member

Wow uv been on it for 7 mnths. Thats a long long time dear. N were u on SS all this while. How much weight have u lost in these months.

6. Shingai

Shingai Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Kommal. Yes, I have been on SS the whole time (except for the 13th weeks where I've had to be on 810).

I have lost 90 pounds dear. I still have 30 to go and have dcided to move up to 810 from the 1st of July - no matter where I am weightwise. I miss food, lol!

7. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Congratulations on such an amazing weight loss. Very well done, and good luck for the rest!

8. Clazzac

Clazzac Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.6%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Wow Shingai, your stats are amazing and really inspiring. I wish you all the best on 810 - enjoy yourself!

C x

9. Kommal

Kommal Full Member

Wow shingai. Uv done an amazing job n have had amazing results too. God bless u

10. sunshineeyes

sunshineeyes Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.97%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    well done shingai. unreal weight loss, you must have fantasic will power.i hope i can do it too. you should write a diary of your time so far because i reckon it would be inspirational to all of us "losers".

11. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    47.2kg
    Current Weight:
    43.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    24.5kg
    Lost(%):
    3.9kg(8.37%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I'm amazed, 90 Pounds that's what I'd need to lose....

12. Shingai

Shingai Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you all. It hasn't been easy but I have to say this last month has been the toughest - but they do say the closer you get to goal, the harder it becomes. I just take it one day at a time and try not to think about the bigger picture because that makes it daunting then.

I'm not really a dairy-writing girl sunshineeyes. I have tried it on another forum and I just find I never have anything to say,lol

13. Kommal

Kommal Full Member

All the best to u for 810 dear

14. Kommal

Kommal Full Member

N dont worry ull cum along well till july. Uv as it is does fabulously till now.

15. Kommal

Kommal Full Member

N dont worry ull cum along well till 1 july. Uv as it is done fabulously till now. Im sure u must b all so happy n thrilled to receive all the beautiful comments from ur friends n family rgdng ur weightloss

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.