Cee's Slimming World Journey

Cee33

Silver Member
Hello everyone!

I've been a member of SW before and had a good amount of success but then fell off the wagon and now weigh more than I did before, the usual story!

I'm 33 this year and really don't want to have another year of being overweight and living an unhealthy lifestyle - things need to change! My husband has recently lost about 2.5 stones through healthy eating and exercise and looks great, it's been the motivation I need to get back on track!

Today I've signed up online, I weighed in this morning at 14.1 & 1/2lbs, so around about 3 & half stone to get down to a pretty much healthy weight. I'd ideally like to do this by Spring next year, it's perfectly manageable!

Thanks for reading so far, hope to see some faces on here!

Food today has been omelette and salad for lunch and dinner is tomato and garlic pasta with broccoli.

Also made my own version of hummous for snacking on throughout the day, it took a bit of tweaking but I thought it was alright. This was until I asked my husband to try it and he said it was 'edible' haha! Think I maybe need to keep at that one :D

Hi Jackie, thanks!

Breakfast was melon then a cup of tea (using milk as my A) and a Special K Chewy Delight (B), I struggle to have breakfast so a cereal bar normally works well for me!

Well done on your loss Jackie, you've done so well :)

Was sleeping so early last night as I didn't sleep well on Thursday night, now I'm wide awake, eeeek! Just had a cup of tea so hopefully get back to sleep soon

Good morning everyone, welcome to the weekend :D

Just had a cup of tea and an Alpen Light bar to start the morning off. Have a great weekend everyone :)

Hi Cee good luck on your journey, I started with SW on Monday( doing at home). Loving it so far! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Lucy and thanks :)

Wow you have done so well already, well done on your loss! Bet you feel great?! Good luck on SW with you too, look forward to seeing you around :)

Thank you! When I was at my heaviest everything was a struggle and now I have so much more energy which is a lovely feeling. And my best bonus is that I can go into any clothes store now to buy my clothes :) x

Thank you! When I was at my heaviest everything was a struggle and now I have so much more energy which is a lovely feeling. And my best bonus is that I can go into any clothes store now to buy my clothes :) x

This is probably one of the best things for me about losing some of my weight I can go into primark and find something that fits instead of spending a fortune in Evans :)

Yep totally agree about the clothes thing, I can't shop in River Island or Topshop as their clothes are teeny! And I'm at the biggest sizes in Next, Dorothy Perkins etc

Lunch was baked potato with baked beans and salad. Dinner is going to be a mix of mince and quorn chilli with rice and salad.

Loved the chilli last night, added in some lentils too which bulked it out a lot. So far this morning I've had loads of strawberries, can't get enough of them as they appeal to my sweet tooth! Cup of tea time now I think :)

Morning Cee!

I've been on Slimming World for a few months but I'm new to the boards.

I'm with you on the strawberries- fruit really helps to satisfy my sweet tooth too. Sometimes I finely chop them and mix in with a mullerlight to make a free frozen yoghurt -bliss!

Good luck on your weight loss journey, I look forward to reading your diary and following your progress!

I love strawberries to and that sounds yummy with the muller yog and strawberries Dolly!

Morning Lucy! And thanks Dolly for popping in! Do you have a diary too?

Think you've just given me an idea for after dinner desert tonight :)

Happy Monday everyone :) Hope you all had a good weekend.

Today we're away overnight with husband's work, panicking a bit already about staying on track when I'm not able to cook. Airports are always dodgy places for me too, normally love a big cooked breakfast in Weatherspoons! So I've had toast (hex b) and cheese (hex A) with tea and loads of fruit afterwards. This will see me through til lunchtime when I think we're going to go to Nando's and I can have butterfly chicken, side salad and corn on the cob all for 3.5 syns (I think - must double check this!)

Have a great day everyone :)

Morning Lucy! And thanks Dolly for popping in! Do you have a diary too?

Think you've just given me an idea for after dinner desert tonight :)

Hi Cee,

My diary is floating around the diary section :)

How did your homemade syn free FroYo go? I had chocolate covered strawberries for dessert yesterday- heaven! x

Morning Cee, sounds like you've made good choice's while your away. Nando's looks SW friendly. Enjoy! :)

Morning just to say have a fab week and another strawberry lover here, a little sweetened quark spread on 4 melba toasts topped with berries is a lush snack in the evenings for 2 syns if you've not tried it x

Back