Celeb big brother...

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Did anyone watch it last night?????

I LOVED it!!!! Cheryl and Julie having their fake drama was hilarious, I am going to be glued to it this series.

P.S please don't judge me for liking it!!! Lol

I watched half of the launch night and saw it up to about the Prince going in. No idea who half of them are, I definitely won't be watching much of it this time around. I want to know what their guidlines for "celebrity" are, as I would not class half of them as being that. I usually love big brother, but they seem to be scraping the barrell a bit.

Really cannot stand Julie! I know she is seen as this big sop "legend", but she gets on my last nerve. She is like a horse with that chewing gum, so irritating!! I'm not fussed on Cheryl either. I loved her character Heather Trott in Eastenders, but find her real life personality quite annoying. I watched her on a "celebrity" Come Dine With Me once and I didn't like her in that either.

Or maybe it's just me being a scrooge...

I did read somewhere the reasons some use for going in like a large tax trying to boost their careers etc, I think they must need the money IMO

Does anyone know why Prince Lorenzo was booed so much at the eviction on Friday night? With all those boos I expected him to be the one to go (and clearly he did too!). I know he is a bit boring but he is rather pleasant and polite and I can't see why people would boo him.

AnnaFaraday said:
Does anyone know why Prince Lorenzo was booed so much at the eviction on Friday night? With all those boos I expected him to be the one to go (and clearly he did too!). I know he is a bit boring but he is rather pleasant and polite and I can't see why people would boo him.

pantomime, would not listen to audience as it never corresponds what actually people think.

Back