CELEBRATE!!

Hezz123

Ok. I have 5 stones to lose. :sigh: I have only lost 15lb so far, and thats taken ages. BUT, Im going to stop getting down about it, Instead im going to CELEBRATE every single pound i lose yaaaaaay!! :D I lost 1lb this week, after a crappy week, but thats 1lb that i will NEVER see again.Its quite sad, really. BYE BYE POUND!! :wave_cry:
So anybody that feels they have had a bad week, I say come on here and celebrate the weight you HAVE lost so far!! Its hard work, and we are AMAZING people for being able to do it!!

"CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS, I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT I HAVE LOST A POUND!"

Oh god im only 20 and im singing Cliff Richard. He was quite cute though.....:confused:

Well done on your loss so far! I'm in the same boat, a lot to lose and only 22lbs gone so far. That's taken me 4 months to shift! But I agree 100% I'll never see any of it again & I'm sticking with it. Chipping away at it a little at a time. Keep up the good work. We'll get there in the end. x :)

Well done to you both on your losses. It's easy to get disheartened by little losses but they all add up and that's what counts! :D Keep up the brill work :)

Back