CELEBRATING with food

temmytango

morning friends, i have woken up this morning really excited and bubbly although i am still on night shift. i was at a party before going for my night shift yesterday but believe this girls, i got to the party and everyone was telling me how good i looked despite the fact that i had a tunic 3 sizes bigger but a skinny jean( me? skinny jeans? yes!!)
ordinarily i would have celebrated this with food but i stuck to my aura of not wanting to spoil my diet which is strange!!. i think this issue of food is all in our head and it IS an addiction. i cant believe i managed not no binge. How easier life is without a stone in weight .thanks all and enjoy your sunday:D

how true is this...my firends have started to give me a really hard time about doing this deit and how they cant wait to see me when I stop and pile all the weoght on again..but one of the first things this diet has taught me is that I do have great self control and I can say no to food...I cant wait to get the rest of the weight shifted mind you..as then I can go and shop for my wedding dress!!!

thanks sig, and temmytango you are right, I find checking in here a few times a day so helpful, I really feel like its a little support group...usually I would have turned to food, now I turn to you all..wedding isnt until April next year...so hoping I get most of this off before my 30th in August and then keep it off and tone up for the wedding night...lol

Well done to you both, it's a great feeling when you realise you are in control of what you eat and don't fold at the 1st sight of food, and extra pleased you are going to be a beautiful bride x

way i feel this evening more like fat bride! getting bored of the shakes now...trying to keep positive..it just seems like such a long road :(

thanks guys...being totally snappy too...think its boredom as I am on school holidays

Back