• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

celebrations

Smirky

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i've had a look around and only thing i can find is that the mars one = 1 point... does that mean all celebrations are 1 point?

and if you have like 3 of them.. does it make it 4 points? like some of them work out to be weird like that lol thank you! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st3.5lb C: 13st11lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 37.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.26%)
i've had a look around and only thing i can find is that the mars one = 1 point... does that mean all celebrations are 1 point?

and if you have like 3 of them.. does it make it 4 points? like some of them work out to be weird like that lol thank you! :)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Celebrations Celebrations Chocolate Miniatures, all varieties/all SW plans 2 syns each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

S: 9st6.5lb C: 9st6.5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 25 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Celebrations Celebrations Chocolate Miniatures, all varieties/all SW plans 2 syns each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
We follow weight watchers hun x

S: 12st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 1st13lb(15.43%)
11.5 points per 100 g and i cant open them to weigh how many are in 100g as they'd just fall into my mouth oh and heroes are 10 points per 100g anyone know what a ferror roche are??