celebrations

Smirky

Gold Member
i've had a look around and only thing i can find is that the mars one = 1 point... does that mean all celebrations are 1 point?

and if you have like 3 of them.. does it make it 4 points? like some of them work out to be weird like that lol thank you! :)

i've had a look around and only thing i can find is that the mars one = 1 point... does that mean all celebrations are 1 point?

and if you have like 3 of them.. does it make it 4 points? like some of them work out to be weird like that lol thank you! :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Celebrations Celebrations Chocolate Miniatures, all varieties/all SW plans 2 syns each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Celebrations Celebrations Chocolate Miniatures, all varieties/all SW plans 2 syns each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

We follow weight watchers hun x

11.5 points per 100 g and i cant open them to weigh how many are in 100g as they'd just fall into my mouth oh and heroes are 10 points per 100g anyone know what a ferror roche are??

Back