Celebrity slim girl thinking of moving to Exante

SJB

Hi Everyone,

I don't get on line much but I am after help/advice from all you knowledgeable people on if that's okay.

The celebrity Slim forum is so unbelievably quite I feel very alone doing this diet. We don't have much cash and although I have been doing celeb slim for @ 4 weeks I bought them when they were selling off cheap on the web and so got 3 weeks for the standard 1 week price in Superdrug ;) Once I have used up what I have left (less than 2 weeks) I am not sure what to do. I could buy more CSlim but the price is better value if I got a months bumper pack from Exante and the reviews I have read on it sound really good compared to the other VLCDs.:D

Celeb slim for those who might not have come across it from what I have read its closer to your you working solution (I think). 2 shakes (or soups) a day but I am also allowed 3 snacks (under 100 cals each and much be low/no carbs) and an evening meal with protein and salad or veg - maybe more like slimfast when I describe it like that though....

I am guessing I will not get the great losses others get as I am already on a restricted cal diet. Is that true though or have I assumed too much? Would it be worth me considering a month on Exante total (I have plenty to loose and I have GPs approval)
Would you still think I could loose a stone-ish in a month on exante if I was 100% and then if I found I couldn't carry on slowly re-introduce the no carbs low cal evening meal and back onto Celeb slim? I know there is a lot of talk about not swapping around VLCD and not mixing and matching but I guess I am interested to do a month on exante and then make a decision if we can justify the money...

I am sorry I am rambling on so much and probably none of this makes any sense. I am just so happy to see the scales coming down over the last 6 weeks I am nervous to mess with what I know works (but slower than exante)

Sorry one last point is although I know I am still heavy we are hoping to try for baby number 2 soon as my first is 4years old next month so I don't have all the time in the world to do this slowly and get to 10 stone. I am looking to loose another couple of stone and then I will be at the same weight I was when I fell pregnant with my first. Although I weigh a lot I am very active and gym 4 times a week and two of them are spinning which I love. Do you think I will need to cut back on that if I go 100%? It hasn't affecting the celeb slim so far..

Okay sorry I will stop now or you will all know my life story - mind you maybe everyone is asleep by now.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Essay over and thanks for any advice anyone has for my confused brain!

:psiholog:

SJB said:
Hi Everyone,

I don't get on line much but I am after help/advice from all you knowledgeable people on if that's okay.

The celebrity Slim forum is so unbelievably quite I feel very alone doing this diet. We don't have much cash and although I have been doing celeb slim for @ 4 weeks I bought them when they were selling off cheap on the web and so got 3 weeks for the standard 1 week price in Superdrug ;) Once I have used up what I have left (less than 2 weeks) I am not sure what to do. I could buy more CSlim but the price is better value if I got a months bumper pack from Exante and the reviews I have read on it sound really good compared to the other VLCDs.:D

Celeb slim for those who might not have come across it from what I have read its closer to your you working solution (I think). 2 shakes (or soups) a day but I am also allowed 3 snacks (under 100 cals each and much be low/no carbs) and an evening meal with protein and salad or veg - maybe more like slimfast when I describe it like that though....

I am guessing I will not get the great losses others get as I am already on a restricted cal diet. Is that true though or have I assumed too much? Would it be worth me considering a month on Exante total (I have plenty to loose and I have GPs approval)
Would you still think I could loose a stone-ish in a month on exante if I was 100% and then if I found I couldn't carry on slowly re-introduce the no carbs low cal evening meal and back onto Celeb slim? I know there is a lot of talk about not swapping around VLCD and not mixing and matching but I guess I am interested to do a month on exante and then make a decision if we can justify the money...

I am sorry I am rambling on so much and probably none of this makes any sense. I am just so happy to see the scales coming down over the last 6 weeks I am nervous to mess with what I know works (but slower than exante)

Sorry one last point is although I know I am still heavy we are hoping to try for baby number 2 soon as my first is 4years old next month so I don't have all the time in the world to do this slowly and get to 10 stone. I am looking to loose another couple of stone and then I will be at the same weight I was when I fell pregnant with my first. Although I weigh a lot I am very active and gym 4 times a week and two of them are spinning which I love. Do you think I will need to cut back on that if I go 100%? It hasn't affecting the celeb slim so far..

Okay sorry I will stop now or you will all know my life story - mind you maybe everyone is asleep by now.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Essay over and thanks for any advice anyone has for my confused brain!

:psiholog:

Morning

I say you should give exante a try I lost a stone in 3 weeks, my sister lost that in her first week, in the beginning you'll probably have to cut down on the gym, I'm currently doing 2 classes a week. Then just build it up from there. You've already made a good start on a low calorie diet so you may or may no see a huge loss on week 1. Instead of going back to celeb slim why don't you just continue with exante that way your not mixing products.

I done 4 wks ts and am now onto my 3rd week of ws. Adapt it to suite you

Yeah come join us :D exante estimate losses of 12-16lbs a month :) and most VLCDs just say no new exercise in the first two weeks so if you're used to it already you may be ok :)

Thank you both for your responses they really mean a lot to me - though I re-read my message and didn't realise how much I had going around my head. I think I will bite the bullet and order a bumper pack at pay day and then see how I go. I must have been a bit dim but I hadn't even though about changing onto Working solution after a month. I must say I have been reading so much on this forum while thinking about the change I already know I would benefit from all the support you give to each other rather than the tumble weeds blowing through the celeb slim forum.

Big thanks again and I wish you both tons of successive oh your journeys :);):thankyou:

Hi and welcome to exante

Don't get ripped off.... Buy the "Superdrug Meal Replacement Shakes" they are only 4.99 (or 2 for 6.99). They taste like a normal milkshake and are so so tasty :) I simply don't see the point in paying any more for what is the same diet AND why not drink the nice shakes :)

Yeah come join us :D exante estimate losses of 12-16lbs a month :) and most VLCDs just say no new exercise in the first two weeks so if you're used to it already you may be ok :)

I have wanted to read your diary for months now and still can't find it! The link doesn't work for me :) xx

Found her now Jael :)

They are hidden until you have made 1,500 posts xx

Is that what they are then? I wasn't sure what the silver and gold actually meant?

hang on, I can see them?

That's odd! If you click them, you shouldn't be able to see all the diaries inside them xx

Back