Celebrity Slim vs Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by FloridaGirl, 28 July 2010.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd give you guys my view from my experience (so dont want to offend anyone, just my opinion) on CS and LT (total food replacement)
    I was on lipotrim last year and I did really well, I lost 3 stone in 3 months :eek::eek::eek:, but I found it really hard (although I never cheated once) I felt weak and thought of food all the time. 12 months later I have gained 5 stone :cry::cry::cry: it was like once I could finally eat I couldnt stop!!!
    So far on Celebrity slim (granted its early days) I am doing great, lots of energy (even training at the gym) only hungry coming up to snack/meal times. I also really enjoy my one healthy meal and snacks, its learned me that I dont really need all those carbs to enjoy food.
    So although the weight loss may be slower (but not that much) I personaly prefere cs
    Good luck on your journey everyone what ever diet you are on xxx
  2. allie87

allie87 Member

Hi Florida Girl,

Congratulations on your weight loss! I lost 3 stone in 6 months on Celebrity Slim. I have been on maintenance for a few weeks now and have managed to keep the weight off which I am delighted about.
    Think I remember reading somewhere that slower weight loss is more sustainable anyway....but don't quote me on that.

Good luck to everyone else losing weight x