Celebrity Slim

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Guenevere, 12 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Has anyone tried Celebrity Slim?? My mum is starting it this week, and I'd love some info from people with first hand experience!!!

Guen

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Never heard of it - any info? :)

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i saw it advertised on tv3 and looked it up here is a link to it :)

Celebrity Slim

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Thanks Becky :thankyou:

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

no problem ;)

7. abz

abz Gold Member

there's nothing about how much it costs...

8. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Interesting. What makes it any better than SlimFast? It is the same principle but you can only get it from a pharmacy whereas SlimFast is available from the supermarkets. There are so many of these type of plans available and I'd be interested to know more about this like the cost and what makes it unique

9. Guenevere

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Me too? All I've managed to assertain from mum is that it comes in very snazzy packaging. The shakes even have fructose in them!!!!

Guen

10. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Snazzy packaging and the word 'celebrity' doesn't, unfortunately, guarantee that the product is any good. It's worth trying but there are so many products out there and I prefer to play it safe with more tried and tested methods! I look forward to seeing if this one is any good though so keep us updated about it

11. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Wow didnt realise u could get this in the UK. I tried it when I was in Australia and found the shakes really nice and filling. It was quite cheap over there, wonder how much it costs here

12. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
  13. Guenevere

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    wannabe10,
    how much weight did you lose on it? Were you really not hungry on it. It seems to be to be a low GI diet with 2 shakes a day. I reckon you could use Lipotrim Maintenance products in lieu.

Guen

14. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    It's interesting there is no mention of vitamins and minerals in the shakes, just talks about supplements.

15. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya

I remember all the vits and minerals etc were on the back of the packets. Yeah they were filling but then I was keeping myself pretty busy whilst I was following it. Not sure how much I lost as I was trying to undo damage I'd done from loads partying between Nov-Jan. Oops

16. Mia01101

Mia01101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I started this last wednesday...really like it - there is an element of SLimfast about it alright - but slimfast you use skim milk to make up the shakes, this one is water. the one meal and three small snacks as well as the two shakes are cool.

As someone said - it started in Oz, called Celebrity because it was used by agirl called Cat who appeared on the Aussie version of The Biggest Loser and used this with the help of a nutritionist and this is how this was born...

It tastes great - not like Lipo(CD is palatable)

Oh - and I've lost 4 lbs so far....

17. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    How much does it cost?

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. clairelovesa

clairelovesa New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here:D I've been on the celebrity slim diet for abouta week now and I've lost 7lb already. I'm already fitting into size 14 jeans and tops(I used to be size 16) Most of my size 16 clothes are becoming too big, especially any dress trousers I have. When you first start the diet, you get a starter pack which includes a variety of flavoured shakes to last for one week, a dvd, shaker a recipe book and quick start guide, all for £32.99. After that,depending on your taste you can choose whatever flavour of shakes you like, and it works out at £24.99 for every week you're on the diet. The flavours they have are; banana,chocolate(can be heated up like hot chocolate,one of my favourites), cafe latte(can also be taken hot.I'm presently on this flavour for this week, it's delicious),strawberry, caramel, vanilla. I'm not that pushed on the rest. They also have sachets of chicken soup and garden vegetable soup. I haven't tried those yet but I've been told that the garden vegetable is nice. They also have a nice meal-replacement bar, berry flavour and it tastes like ruffle bar! lol:D Oh, and you need to drink no less than 2 litres of water a day. I don't know if this diet is available in Scotland, England or Wales yet. I live in Northern Ireland and can get it from any Medi-care chemist over here. You can get it online from them as well.I hope this information helps. I'm not going to get weighed for another 2 weeks, that's the beauty of this diet, you don't have to get weighed if you don't want to. Kind regards,
    Claire.:wavey:

20. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi Claire, welcome to the forum and thanks for the very informative first post! Good luck for your first WI x

21. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck hon :D

abz xx

22. clairelovesa

clairelovesa New Member

Thanks Taz and abs, you're welcome.:D One of my friends was telling me that Celebrity Slim was talked about on a programme the other week. It might have been This Morning. I must ask her again,I'm not sure. So it will probably be available in Scotland and England soon. I haven't saw the sachets of shakes on sale individually over here the way they sell the lipo-trim maintenance. I suppose it's similar to the Lipotrim only you can eat one meal per day of allowable foods. The lipo-trim is more espensive over here, it works out at £48 per week for the sachets. When I first got the starter pack my two kids thought the shakes were for them, expecially my son who wanted a chocolate one! lol. So I keep them down in my brothers house,so the kids don't get at them. Good job he only lives down the street! lol. What I find hard is when I'm cooking the dinner for the kids, the lovely smell! I have a shake when they're at their dinner. Or else I leave the kitchen altogether, lol.:wavey:xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.