• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Celebrity Slim's May Challenge..

JustForMe

Gold Member

JustForMe

Gold Member
heres what we pledged in april...

Kels - My April Pledge is - to lose 16lbs and drink all my water

Dizzy - My April Pledge is - to stick to CS at least in the week, drink all my water and exercise every other day for at least 20 mins

Kathleen -
My April Pledge is - to drink 2 ltrs of water a day and have a very low carb meal at night also no sneaky biscuits that I always "forget" to write into my diet diary.

Ladyvegas - My April Pledge - is to go for a walk everyday (regardless of weather) and stick to CS 5 days during the week and no secret bites of bold stuff. And aim to lose at least 2lbs a week.

Tizee - My April Pledge is - to drink all my water every day even when Im at home! I am going to go on the wii at least 4 times a week - no matter what else happens in my house! I am going to pamper myself at least once a week.

Rae - My April Pledge is - to get down to 15 stone or less. Fit into a size 16 river island dress for my nephews christening. And to exercise 5 times a week for 30 minutes.

Mathswiz - My April Pledge is - to reach 11st 7 lbs!

Moonstone - My April Pledge is - to be more prepared with my snacks this month instead of just opening the fridge door & hoping for inspiration. I'm going to spend 30 mins doing wii fit every evening.

Missclare - My April Pledge is - to fit comfotably into a size 18 and reach 14.2 stone

Sharon Kim - My April Pledge is -
to drink more water and lose at least 8lb

Shelly - My April Pledge is -
drink at least 2 litres of water EVERY day and to lose 9lbs during April which will take me to a 1 stone loss

Emer - My April Pledge is - to lose 21lbs

JustForMe

Gold Member
My new pledge is to lose 13lbs, and exercise every other day for 20 minutes;)

My May pledge is to lose 7lbs by the time of my step-sisters wedding on the 24th may :)

been off it for a week , swineflu i was bacon out in rashers :)

back on it monday so my pledge is to lose 20lbs in the month

sharon kim

Silver Member
mine is to stick to my diet for the whole month and stop having days off

Rae

To lose about 10 pounds :)

xx

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
My mini targets for May are:

• To stay on track:angel09:
  • Exercise (just joined a gym):character00116:
  • Lose 10lb :fingerscrossed:

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
My pledge: To drink at least 2 litres of water every day.
To lose 10lbs

Sorry to butt in, but does anyone mind if I join in? Could do with a bit of motivation!

I'd like to lose 15lbs by the end of May and to start drinking 2 litres of water a day.

Bessie x

Count me in again this month. Last months pledge was a laugh, I think I lasted 1 day. But new month, new diet, new pledge. This month I will stick to my diet 100% (ish) and loose 1stone.

my May Challenge is to loss weight , cause i made a complete ass of my April Challengexxx