ProPoints Celtic Tiger - A man on a MISSION!!!

Ladies,ye are getting very brave when my back is turned. Just met a significant business deadline at 4pm then sat out in glorious sunshine for the past hour.

The only thing Forrest Gump & I share is a love of Sally Field... She was smokin hot in Smokey & the Bandit ,,, ah, simpler days!

Been busy organizing my parents surprise 50th Wedding Anniversary, which happened in Galway last week-end. Fantastic night had by all. Folks from all over Ireland travelled to mark this auspicious occasion. Treasured memories.

Hoping to return to normal hum drum life soon so I can make progress in my weight loss.

Continued success to all you lovely ladies, I'll be back soon & you're n 4 a roasting! Hehe

Best of luck to one & all,

Conor xx

Glad to hear the party went well xx

Hi Jo, thanks for the words of encouragement.

I have property 180 miles away, major trouble getting bad tenants evicted and re-possessing my house. I finally got is sorted, but as I expected, it's pretty much thrashed... so the last few days were spent organising tradesmen to do repairs etc etc. Time was a huge factor, so instead of eating healthy, it was KFc or chippers eating On The Go...and of course, long journeys, no exercise, so a few pounds crept back on. It was hugely stressful & distressing to see my property destroyed, however, having re-gained possession of the house and repairs being underway, I believe the worst is behind me.

Just after a healthy brekkie of Weetabix & apple, so I'm heading out now to get some more painting done before the rain arrives.

I am determined to resume the Battle of the Bulge for August & beyond.

thats awful that your house has been trashed Conor. Glad it is getting sorted now. My dad had a house in Cork and that was always a nightmare for repairing or overlooking as it was so far away but it can be a dream when you have good tenents so i hope the next lot treat it as their own. xxxx

Thanks ladies, tucked up in bed ready for a 7am assault on Armagaddon! Not exactly how I planned spending my Bank Holiday Week End. May the fleas of 1000 camels infest her armpits after the devastation she has left behind. Not to mention the EUR20000 she owes in back rent. Being the sister of a ruthless drug dealer has it's perks!!!

Hopefully we can turn this around in the next 48 hours and get on with having decent people as tenants.

All this scrubbing, cleaning & painting should burn a few calories.

All the Best,

Conor

Just dropping by to say Hello -been on holibobs, Did you miss me ? LOL

Sounds like your folks had a great anniversary !!

Hey Connor! Hope u are winning the battle with the bulge :) xx

U tell him ;) hehe x

HI,

Just found your diary, and wanted to say goodluck on your weightloss, its can be done , i lost over 5 stone with ww before, but then had a baby balh blah blah ......... put it all back on here again !

Goodluck hun x

Has the man gone AWOL, haven't seen him around for a while? x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Shocking! U let them off their lead and they run away ;) lol xx

Ladies, ladies, ladies...what can I say... I'm OVERWHELMED!!!
ALL THIS LURV & AFFECTION!!! LUCKY ME ;-) HEHEHE

Right, no point beating about the bush, here, my life has been in a vortex this past month or more, with work, kids, properties, etc etc etc, and yes the formal diet has slipped, only slipped mind, not abandoned. I think I may have put on... but no, just checked above, I have STS since being on here 4 weeks ago, so that's an achievement in itself!!!

However.............I'm afraid, I have bad news for you lurvley ladies, I am hopping the fence to "the Other Side"... I am going to give SW a go for a few weeks. The reasons are varied, a big part is my brother is struggling on it at the moment and he has turned to me for immoral support (Yes, I know it should be moral... hehe) He has taken up a vigorous exercise regime with a personal trainer and he is trying to encourage me to join in... I am meeting him half-way by starting down the SW route, as a matter of geography, I can't see the exercise working (he's 17 miles away)

I do pop on to your various threads and marvel at how well you are all doing. I could well find myself back here in a couple of weeks with my tail tucked between my legs, BEGGING for forgiveness and asking for you lot to have me back.... hehehe

I really hope I don't rue this decision.

Continued successes friends,

Love to all,

Conor XXX

Well done on STS and good luck with SW ;) keep checking in with us tho mr ;) x

Back