• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Century Club - Weekly Weigh In

I would like to see one over here as well though - although I'm not weighing in weekly - we might scare off the peeps that don't have as far to go as us - with our mega losses

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I like your positivity honey!! :cool: How about i shift this thread into the Weekly Weigh In section?:D

OMG - is this site huge or what - another place I have not been in. jsut seen a title 8 stone lost in 21 weeks - wow - must have a read of that later

DQ

Queen of the Damned
ROFPMSL!!! :D :D Shazza you responded to that thread back in November!!

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
Ok lost track now in the century club weigh in going to be in the weigh in thread or the century club thread. Sorry brain still on crimbo mode.

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Gonna be in the weigh in section but we'll use this thread if that's ok :)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Week 1 weigh in

30.12.06 : 299
06.01.07 : 283 -16 lbs :cool:

S: 22st3lb C: 21st8lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st9lb(2.89%)
Way to go DQ!

You might have to change some of those targets - if I have even half your number gone on Monday I'll be one seriously happy bunny

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Thank you! Sticking with my targets though - I know the loss will slow down and I need to be prepared for it! :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Wow, Littlehooch, that is fabulous!!! :cool: :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Got my weigh in tomorrow morning - not sure when I'll be able to post though cos meant to be taking the girls out!! :D Anyway, this appealed to me!

Attachments

zareena

Silver Member
S: 9st12lb C: 9st3lb G: 8st6lb Loss: 0st9lb(6.52%)
Goodluck with your weigh in tomorrow hun! I bet its going to be a good one!!:D I best get my a$$ to bed now!!.. Good night :)