Century Club???

Bellerine

Silver Member
I think i made a mistake. I joined the Century Club cos i thought it was for anyone with >100lb to lose. Then i was told it was only for those who have already LOST 100lbs. Ive, ahem, only lost 8lbs so far. Feel a bit embarrassed. But i cant get the logo off my profile. Help.

Belle

(p.s. Am setting up a OCTO CLUB for those who have or only wish to lose 8 lbs. Am only member at the mo. Airy here. Lots of space.)

Lol this made me laugh so much. The Octo Club, brilliant.

You'll be in the 100 one in no time ;).

(p.s. Am setting up a OCTO CLUB for those who have or only wish to lose 8 lbs. Am only member at the mo. Airy here. Lots of space.)

:D:D

Pls help with the logo????!!!!

Belle

If you're on your computer, click on 'User CP' in the blue bar at the top, then 'Edit your details' on the left hand side.
At the very bottom of that page there's a little box you need to untick, and then save :)

Thank you Alex. Unfortunately you have been far too successful at dieting and are no longer eligible for membership to the OCTO CLUB. Better luck next time.

Belle

this tickled me, Belle! Good luck with the programme, you "sound" like a lovely bubbly person and it'll be lovely to get to "know" you in this virtual world :)

Back