century club!!!

michellethegooner

Silver Member
well I did it!!! in 15 months I have lost 102.5lbs WoW, never ever thought I'd get this far when I first started back in Jan (11) have another 8lbs to go, I can still remember wishing my ticker was the opposite way around when I first started and saw how much I had to lose, now the end is in sigt, and Im kinda terrified of getting to goal, as then the hardest part starts (I think), maintaining, not sure how Im gonna cope mentally with expecting a sts on the scales instead of losses, but it is another chapter & challenge I will overcome.....

Many congratulations. I still have a long way to go but will het there

Congratulations!! That is an amazing loss. I really hope this time next year I'm starting a similar thread xx

Well done,I've already decided im going to keep coming on here when I reach goal,maybe even start a food diary then cos I think the same as you that that's when it becomes the hardest part!

Wow!!! What a fantastic achievement and so inspirational. Just shows what you really can do when it seems so far away. Well done you must be so proud. Good luck getting to goal and maintaining.

wow huge congratulations xx

thanks everyone :D

Michelle - that's brilliant. Well done. You must be so proud of yourself. xx

Wow well done! hoping to join you very soon! So far I'm at 95lb... Got my eye on a beautiful pair of purple dm's to treat myself when I get there.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

brizzlepixie said:
Wow well done! hoping to join you very soon! So far I'm at 95lb... Got my eye on a beautiful pair of purple dm's to treat myself when I get there.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Ohh I'm liking the sound of the purple dm's :0)

That's so incredible! Well done! My hugest congratulations!

What would you say kept you going? Did you have times when you went off track?xx

Sazperilla said:
That's so incredible! Well done! My hugest congratulations!

What would you say kept you going? Did you have times when you went off track?xx

Thank u

I think setting myself smaller goals kept me going, I did have times when I went off track mostly special occasions/holiday, but if I have a gain I look at my overall loss & refocus, I knew this time I was gonna do it as I was sick of trying giving up restarting different diets,
Think my best habit is taking it one wk at a time, and tracking, it is so easy to forget what uve eaten its not tracked :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow what an amazing achievement:clap::happy036::worthy::happy096:

Huge congratulations to you, you must be so proud of yourself:D

Back