cereal on slimming world?

nikkilou84

Hi there i hav just started following SW extra easy plan but im doing it by myself as cant make it to the meetings. Can anyone suggest things i can have for breakfast please im not used to eating brekkie so nothing to heavy and it needs to be quite quick. thankyou:)

Have a little search for "cereal" in the Healthy Extras section and there's quite a few threads already with some ideas :)

I like Nestle Shreddies for breakfast. 30g is a healthy extra portion. With milk from 250ml semi skimmed and a sliced banana.

Sometimes I do scrambled egg in the micro with a slice of wholemeal bread as a healthy extra with sliced tomato.

If I am in a hurry I bring breakfast to work with me. Mullerlight, Alpen Light Bar and a piece of fruit.

nikkilou84 said:
Hi there i hav just started following SW extra easy plan but im doing it by myself as cant make it to the meetings. Can anyone suggest things i can have for breakfast please im not used to eating brekkie so nothing to heavy and it needs to be quite quick. thankyou:)

There is a ginormous 'what's for breakfast' thread which should give you tons of ideas :)

Back