Ceridwen's pics

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet - Inspirational Pictures' started by ceridwen, 12 September 2012.

1. ceridwen

ceridwen Well-Known Member

Here are my before and after pictures trying on a pair of jeans (size 10):
    securedownload-1.jpg IMG_0498.JPG

Also, here I am tonight trying on party dresses for Saturday night! (still haven't decided which one I'm going for, but they both fit again!!!! so happy :D:D)

Photo on 2012-09-12 at 19.28.jpg Photo on 2012-09-12 at 19.31.jpg
  2. sididd

sididd Well-Known Member

You look beautiful in both and very happy xxx
  3. xeilidhx

xeilidhx Well-Known Member

Both lovely but I prefer the black- dont know why!!
  4. Dukanista

Dukanista Well-Known Member

Wow!!! Super sexy. Let us know which one you choose, but I agree the black one is my fave.
  5. Dukanista

PS why are you bothering with jeans at all when you look like that in a dress!
  6. ceridwen

ceridwen Well-Known Member

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! This diet definitely works, it's such a great feeling to pick an outfit that you actually like (rather than just whatever fits in your wardrobe). Looks like I'll be wearing the black dress, it's glittery too, but you can't tell from the pic.xx
  7. sarafvrm

sarafvrm Well-Known Member

Fabulous job, Ceri! You look really beautiful x
  8. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Well-Known Member

You look fantastic, Ceri! Good work - and I like the black too :)
  9. Dukanista

The jeans look incredible too - what a difference when you see both pics like that!
  10. AnnTeak

AnnTeak Well-Known Member

Brilliant pics great idea to really show what you have lost, and you look stunning in the dress pics
  11. wana_be_skinny_mummy

wana_be_skinny_mummy Well-Known Member

well done, you look amazing!x