1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Ceri's extra easy attempt - help me??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by cerii, 6 August 2010 Social URL.

1. cerii

cerii Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi, I rejoined SW last week, Tried it last year for a few months and lost motivation.

New group, new consultant who i seem to get on with

Trying extra easy for the 1st time so nervous i am doing it wrong.

Strawberrys, blueberrys and raspberrys with total 0% fat free greek yoghurt.

Mid morning - Banana

Lunch - 2 slices of very lean ham, iceberg, tomato, coleslaw made with light mayo (2 syns)
    Muller light

Afternoon- Coffee with milk from allowance, 1 shortbread round - (4.5 syns)

Tea- SW chilli with pasta (went to the cupboard for rice, all gone, how annoying, was still nice though.....

I didn't have my hexb choices yesterday!!!!

This morning, 24g porridge oats made up with hot water...
    Fruit salad with canteloupe melon, blueberrys, strawberrys and raspberrys and fat free greek yoghurt...

Lunch - I've brought the remaining free sw chilli. Fruit to nibble on

Any quick tea time ideas would be great as i'm gonna be short on time tonight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.