Ch3rrie's journey to loose a crap load of weight.

Ch3rrie

I hope writing in here keeps me on the right path.
I have always been overweight. I remember being called fatty when I was in year 2!!! So I've lived like it for a long time and got used to it enough to live.
I have never liked the way I looked but could never stick to diets. I could blame my mum for only buying processed food, my Dad for only eating takeaway, but I still overate after. I'd eat and eat and eat, and then eat some more! I used to steal crisps when I was young because I 'had' to eat.
I'm at a happy, positive place in my life and my head right now and hope this can keep me from going to junk when I crave.
The biggest reason for me to loose weight is for my children. My son isn't an issue with overeating as we struggle to get him to eat, but my Daughter is going to be just like me if I don't change. I can't let her grow up eating unhealthy and not exercise like I did. I couldn't live with myself if she felt like I did about myself.
I want to run about on parks with them, I don't want them to have the fat mum in the playground.
I do want to do this for me too. I want to feel like I look good, I want to run upstairs, not cover up in Summer. I don't want to be sweaty so much.

So,
Here I go.
I'm on my 2nd sw week and so far so good.
I've lost 11lb so far.
I am starting to crave chocolate though. I 'accidently' ate half a nestle polar bear yesterday as my daughter didn't want it. 12.5 syns! I was shocked. I had enough syns so its OK. I don't want to use my syns on chocolate though when its that high and I'd rather not eat it at all.
My food today has been good,
Not really. :-( the kids didn't want their chocolate egg and I took a bite. I am proud that I stopped myself eating more, but I don't want to cave in and eat it at all as now I want more, Grrrr!
I WON'T do it again. I won't.
Apart from that its been great.
Mushrooms on toast for brekkie
Plum as a snack
Tuna pasta for lunch
Burger, chips, mushroom and onions for dinner.
I am craving something sweet, but not hungry for it so I'm trying to ignore that.

Ahh, strange how much of a leap I feel I've taken writing that down.
This is it. This is really it.

Yesterday was a good day :)
B - cereal bars
L - salad and potatoes
D - lamb hotpot.
The lamb hotpot was a recipe I found on here. It was really, really nice. I'll be making it again!
I snaked on cockles and jelly.

Today's been OK. If I ignore a couple of crisps and sweets I shovelled in :banghead:

B - spaghetti on toast
L - same as yesterday.
D - diet coke chicken.

Lunch was supposed to be pasta but I forgot to get bacon out so I'll have that tomorrow.
This is my second time making diet coke chicken. I hope this time is as good as last time :)

OK day today.
B - fried egg sandwich. Hexb bread so syn free
L - carbonara pasta. Cheese 3 syns
D - sw chips.
The plan was sw chips, quorn sausage and spaghetti, but I shoveled 8 syns worth of sweets in my mouth so didn't.
Not so good on the fruit and veg side. I only had 1 plum.
My aim for tomorrow is lots more veg! Its very hard getting used to eating fruit and veg as I hardly ate it before.

Yesterday was a good day,
B - jelly and plum
L- spaghetti on toast . bread hexb
D - periperi potatoes.
1 syn on periperi sauce
7 syns on crisps.

Today is OK, but not.
I've been out all day.
Breakfast was cereal bars
Lunch was nothing!
Dinner is good, chilli con carne.
I had some strawberries after dinner.
Hardly used syns today. Probably because I am so tired.

My son was back at school today so we'll be back into a routine now. I've just got to keep myself busy. I'm not the most social person and I don't mind being inside alone but it can lead to me being bored and wanting to eat :-/
I have uni work that I'm behind on , so really I need to stay in and hope my daughter let's me study. If its nice, at least I can sit in the garden and study while she plays. I just need to keep my will power !

Weigh in day tomorrow! Fingers crossed I loose :)

Yesterday
B - cereal bar
L - chilli con carne left covers
D - fish and chips, sw style.
All yummy!!!

Today is a bad day.
B - cereal bar
L - nothing
Dinner is going to be messed up. We have to go to a Chinese buffet. I've just eaten potatos so I'm full up a bit. 2 hours until the buffet though.
I hope I can resist the battered stuff and stick with things ive read are best to have.
I will NOT have ice cream or chocolate.

Is it usual that you do not eat much breakfast?

I can't do without mine - I would be climbing up the wall and eating my arm by 11am :eek:

Welcome to Minimins and Good Luck with the weight loss.

Yeah, I have never been one to eat breakfast. I have been really busy this week too which is why its mostly cereal bars.
I can't stand cereal :(

The buffet last night went well. I didnt overeat. I tried chicken balls that they tasted really dry like they'd been there for ages. That was the only battered thing I had :)
Black bean sauce is yummy! I've never wanted to try it before. I had loads of boiled rice, and veg. I resisted the deserts and had grapes and apple.

Today was good too for food. Not so much for me. I failed my second driving test over a STUPID mistake and I'm still annoyed with myself I am OK though as I know I can do it and feel positive.
Food today
B - cereal bar again. No time to have anything else because of the test,
L - jacket potato, onions, cottage cheese and beans.
D - meatballs and pasta.
It was all yummy.
We were having sausages and chips for dinner, then it changed to burgers, then when my partner was making the burgers we decided on meatballs and pasta. How indecisive are we ?? :p

My partner is out tonight, I've finally got my beautiful evil daughter to sleep and my son is asleep too. 10pm!!!!
I'm spending my time on uni work and looking for a driving test cancellation.
What a fun Friday night ;-)

I'm craving junk today :mad:
I've not given in bad though.
I've had an egg sandwich for breakfast.
Lovely layered salad for lunch!
Sw chips, spaghetti and veggie burger for dinner.
I've had a jelly sweet, salad cream and HiFi bar and everything comes to 11 syns.
I am starving still so I'm having homemade burgers and sw chips. That'll be free. I'm just worried I'm eating too much now. I feel so greedy, being hungry and having a second dinner.

Not the best at writing in this everyday!
I've been good though. Not given in to my craving of junk.
I still need to work on super free foods but I'm eating more sometimes.
Weigh in today and I have a poorly boy. He should be OK to sit in his sisters pushchair and if not I'll get weighed and leave.

Weigh in today was fantastic :) :) :) :)
I lost 2lb, won slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! My first time for both. I am so pleased with myself. Total loss is 1st 2lb :)
This has given me the will power to not overeat when we go to Blackpool this weekend and also showed me controlling what I eat when going out works (Chinese buffet last week) :)
I did have a cupcake today though. My sister made them just for me and thankfully just bought me one to try. It really filled me up which felt very strange.

B- hifi bar
L - cupcake :eek: and a bit of potato and salad
D - potato, quorn sausage, green beans and brown sauce

I have a bag of fruit from winning slimmer of the week so I'll dig into that if I want to munch.
I of course had to share with my 2 children when I got the basket lol they helped themselves before I could see what was in it! My daughter saw the only banana and kept changing 'Narna, narna, narna' until it was opened for her !

I know its been a while. I've not felt good so didn't want to write.
Food didn't go great, I've given in to temptations of gummy sweets. They must be the only thing I find impossible to resist.
I had chip shop last week too . I didn't eat properly at all last week.
So I was surprised when I lose 2.5lb today at weigh in and won slimmer of the week! Completely not deserved. I feel guilty.
So far I've lost 1 stone 10.5 lb which I am happy about. 3.5 lb till my 10%

So today I am back to eating properly.
I'm trying a scan bran cake later. 8 syns for it all so I hope its nice!

Back