Challenge meπŸ’ͺ β€πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œ

sarloumack

❀
Edited further down the page thanks πŸ’‹

~~~~~~~~~~~
I really really really lack motivation sometimes and would really appreciate someone... anyone coming into this thread and giving me a little challenge whether it's reduce my calories for the day or do 50 squats or go swimming and I'd like to try to do that and keep a little tracker for myself. πŸ–€πŸ–€

Also if anyone wants to join me that'd be great!

Last edited:
Why not set up something for the week so everyone who wants to can join in.:)

Say Monday do x amount of steps, Tuesday do x amount of squats,Wed do x amount of star jumps etc etc. :)

Why not set up something for the week so everyone who wants to can join in.:)

Say Monday do x amount of steps, Tuesday do x amount of squats,Wed do x amount of star jumps etc etc. :)

This is a great idea.. I'll probably post something soon and then someone else can pick the next set of challenges and so on!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Week 1 25/7/18 πŸƒβ€β™€πŸ’ͺ

Wednesday - jog on the spot for 20 minutes
Thursday - 6,000 steps
Friday - Try a new exercise you have never attempted before for 15 minutes.
Saturday - 100 star jumps
Sunday - 20 squats and 5,000 steps

Good luck!❀❀

Post here even if you couldn't do the challenege for the day or if you smashed it! And most importantly how it affected your weight loss!πŸ”πŸŸ

Yay!!!

Haven't done it yet!! Been in the town all day lol and now at group (9lb off this week) can't wait to get home for a 20 minute jog πŸ’€πŸ’€

Hi sarloumack.

Stair push-up's are a good shout. You could add that to your list. :)
Apparently, you do as many as you can then do one more, then do one more after that. I can do about 15 without collapsing and breaking my nose on the step. :classic_big_grin: Like this. <- short video

I walked to group today which I've never done before (1.6mile apparantly) and up until last week I was getting taxis everywhere and used a crutch sooo

On top of that I managed 30 mins of jogging (2 Γ— 15 sessions because I have a toddler who is impatient lol)

@Ketoveggie - I hear ya!! Will make sure they appear for the next set, thank you πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Well I think I managed the steps but my phone was dead so didn't track!!
But I walked around down and university etc so I should hope so!

Looking forward to trying those stair push-ups today as my 'never tried exercise!

Didn't even get to try them because my OH had to go on emergency callouts all week over an hour away so we packed up to go stay at his mum's which is closer to the emergencies so I couldn't fit them in. I'll do them with the star jumps today haha

Sar Lou, I challenge you to do supported sit ups

1. Wrap a stretchy band round the stair post or a heavy table leg

2. Hold on tight and use the band to help you do a straight leg sit up

3. Do 3 sets of as many as you can do using tummy muscles

4. Do it every other day for the whole of August

I started doing this in April and after 13 weeks I was able to let go of the band !! I can now do 3 x 15
Ps the band really helped when my tummy was so big it stopped me being able to sit up.

FB_IMG_1533127184373.jpg

Sar Lou, I challenge you to do supported sit ups

1. Wrap a stretchy band round the stair post or a heavy table leg

2. Hold on tight and use the band to help you do a straight leg sit up

3. Do 3 sets of as many as you can do using tummy muscles

4. Do it every other day for the whole of August

I started doing this in April and after 13 weeks I was able to let go of the band !! I can now do 3 x 15
Ps the band really helped when my tummy was so big it stopped me being able to sit up.

Okay I will start this tomorrow (the days I don't go to excercise class) ❀

Sar Lou - how are the sit ups going ?!

Back