Challenging myself!

spuddridge

Im crap at losing weight but today I think without even planning it, I'm gonna start my 'get down to a the smaller side of 14' (I'm the smaller side of an 18 right now) I'm a tall broad 5'9 with Oooo-dge boobs 34GG, have never had such wide thighs and ass, my bingos are hiddo......I'm 26!

I'm gonna attempt a VLCD & the dusty wii as my exercise. Possibly a nice stroll with my boy for an hour or so (along as the weather stays luffly) I've also offered to mind my neighbours dog so possibly a chance of even more exercise (with leg weights!)

I'm definitely on the buzz I needed to be to get slimming, I miss my confidence.........

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Saturday is going to be fitness focus! Push myself! Feel the burrrrrn lol.....
House is nearly complete, just a few more boxes to unpack and a possible few more adjustments furniture wise, preying I get as much done as possible tomorrow! Next weeks gonna be a good week (weightloss wise)...hope the weather's nice too-be an added bonus! If it is, might slap some tan of fakeness on and brighten my hair to a light brown/dark blonde. Mono-brow gunna need hedge trimmin' next week or week after, should really wait till then so the wax don't take the tan off and make me look like an utter t*@t! Plus o can get me freshly waxed brow a tint to match the new doooo......

spuddridge said:
Saturday is going to be fitness focus! Push myself! Feel the burrrrrn lol.....
House is nearly complete, just a few more boxes to unpack and a possible few more adjustments furniture wise, preying I get as much done as possible tomorrow! Next weeks gonna be a good week (weightloss wise)...hope the weather's nice too-be an added bonus! If it is, might slap some tan of fakeness on and brighten my hair to a light brown/dark blonde. Mono-brow gunna need hedge trimmin' next week or week after, should really wait till then so the wax don't take the tan off and make me look like an utter t*@t! Plus o can get me freshly waxed brow a tint to match the new doooo......

Spud you go for for it girl.....your bouncing with confidence....pass a little this way ;-) and please have that mono done before the tan your gunna spoil a good look......x

Lol I'm trying to head for a total style change. Unpacking the last of my flat, dying my hair & putting nearly all my 'old Tori' clothes on eBay!!!! TODAY!!! It must be done, kind of a full spring clean, everything, house, body & mind.....need the ££££ for the hol in May (that I'm slimming for)

spuddridge said:
Lol I'm trying to head for a total style change. Unpacking the last of my flat, dying my hair & putting nearly all my 'old Tori' clothes on eBay!!!! TODAY!!! It must be done, kind of a full spring clean, everything, house, body & mind.....need the ££££ for the hol in May (that I'm slimming for)

Sounds good total makeover I'm loooving it. Hope you make plenty on ebay for a fantastic holidayx

Waist-36
Bingos-14
Thighs-26
Calves-15
Back-34
Chest-43
ass-46

Saturday 3rd March
Measure again-
22nd March
21st April
20th May..................

Dyed 1's hair, can't see a difference? So gonna whack a bottle on the in like a week or so, just before the hen weekend (23rd)
Weighing today, it's not gonna be good. I've left myself NO TIME to loose now have I? But gunna hopefully do a DIY bootcamp till then, HAVE to dust of the wii, do it once a day till the weekend, overload Saturday & Sunday, weigh again next Monday, eat propa rabbit food till 23rd, cram 2 wii sessions a day up till then too......I'm stereotyping myself here......but can't think of the word? Lol

2 Monday's ago I was 14st 6lbs, this Monday I'm 14st 1lb....nice loss. 10lbs over 3 weeks. Not bad, not bad.
Just dyed my hair again, looks much better.
Maybe it will be possible to decrease my weight to the lower 13's and be a nice 14 by the 23rd?

spuddridge said:
2 Monday's ago I was 14st 6lbs, this Monday I'm 14st 1lb....nice loss. 10lbs over 3 weeks. Not bad, not bad.
Just dyed my hair again, looks much better.
Maybe it will be possible to decrease my weight to the lower 13's and be a nice 14 by the 23rd?

Good weight loss spud, you make me laugh :) and you can be a comfortable 14 by the 23rd x

Alot of people say that lol, I must be.....funny?! Lol
If I don't look like I've been poured into my clothes when I'm away with the girls then I WILL be comfortable, other than that, I'll steer clear if the skeletons in the pics that will be plastered all over for allll too see, facebook! bar me as I ain't on there. It's not about the 'choobie' pics.....that you can't even see either PUKE!

MRS R87 said:
7 weeks it took me to lose 1stone! May not be a lot to some but it's really making me stick to this! More exercise should push me through! It's just getting out the house that bothers me:( I suffer with anxiety have had it now for nearly 2 years!

Same here, depression takes over my ability to lead a 'normal' life. I hate leaving the house, makes me uneasy and I feel very vulnerable, anything like being humiliated and prateonised whilst out can prevent me from leaving the house for days. I've got help tho, 1st appointment with the head doc Thursday. Wanna know if there are 'happy' foods I can eat to brighten my mood. I'm never in-between, I'm either hypo, funny, silly Tor or an emotional wreck.
I have a wii I could go on but by the evening I'm poop'd and just wanna chill!
Need a lifestyle change, would love to be more social again but right now canny bring myself to work on it. My man is entombing us at our local gym so once I have that incentive then I'll go do multi-fit which I thoroughly enjoyable, and there's a hydraulic gym do dahh whatsit there too. Take my boy swimming whilst my girls in school.....see I'm a very good planner, it's just the doing I'm crap at!!!! Ahhhh unloaded.....

spuddridge said:
Enrolling....entombing lol not quite

Hahaha see told you your funny x

MRS R87 said:
I'm the same I plane ahead just to make me feel as though I will get there!

Yep!!!! Obv school run & appointments here there and everywhere are a MUST, those places confront me with rude obnoxious beings...hurts coz I'm so nice

DILEMA!!!!!! My Mr just enlightened me on the engagement party of 1 of his oldest friends....well, he ain't olllld, they've just been mates since they were squeaky! Don't wanna look like a heffa so opting for a cover all denim dress, it's all about being able to breath out and dance without too much wobble......I have an after shudder too, I stop but my bingos, thighs, ass & belly still jiggle away lol so, long sleeved dress with good ol'leggings, uggs lol gotta be comfy and warrrrm.... might curl the boof? Deffo need some nails and tan of fakeness.....

MRS R87 said:
Yes school runs can be a nightmare i feel for my sons nan who takes him to school most days as i have a 2 year old whos joined to the hip!:)The only down fall is that I have no stairs in my flat apart from outside and am I heck going out there to be running up and down them. Walking is my most enjoyable thing I can't stick to exercise DVDs or routines no more that a day!

I have a clingy 2yr old boy, we call him bipolar baby as he goes from the sweetest little angel to satanic nightmare in seconds, without warning! I can't stick to anything......ANYTHING!!!! I neeeeed the gym and it'll be the only 'me' time I'll get ahhh couple of hours of quiet Mummy time.
I live in a flat, ground floor PHEW!!! Lol

MRS R87 said:
Aw- sounds like my boy trying to ween him in playgroup before he goes to nursery September! I'm not the one for gyms! Lol I get very uneasy around people lol never been like that before. Something lacking in my brain I guess! Since having him 2 years ago! My body and mind has gone to a completely different level!!

In my case I'm hoping it will ween me back into having a decent social life, I have no shame so don't care how I look in the gym or my fitness class lol it's the parties and holidays I'm dreading, I miss my confidence, i hate being a recluse!! Tomorrow should help, it better had, been waiting long enough for the bloody appointment. Mad how long mental health patients have to wait for care....quite scary, imagine I was suicidal???!!!!! Deffo something I will raise concern about at the meeting!! I'm sure it's not 'Amy Evans' clinics fault, but it's still a serious issue. When I'm at my lowest I've decided to phone the simaritans instead of putting all my head mess on my mum and boyfriends shoulders, ain't done it yet but talking to strangers is meant to help destress?!?!

MRS R87 said:
Iv been to a councillor a few times with my anxieties, childhood issues and problems now. i can't talk to many people, as iv got trust issues so I keep my self to myself life's a lot simple! I find it a whole lot easier to talk to someone that don't know you - yet can't judge you on past mistakes. My husband I love to bits but it's hard to open up to him. Having someone to talk to will help in the long run I think!

We're so alike it's crazy!!!! I'm here if u need a chat, just private message me, just a thought and I really don't mind. I'm full of guilt for having kids, I had a crap childhood and it affected my teenage years, was a drug addict from 14-20 nothing like heroine, mainly speed, ganja, pills Ect, I'm sure they haven't helped my mental state. I'd love to work in a kind of teenage rehab to help kids, as there was none for me. I feel guilty for my kids coz I have no gcses, I'm a let down, I also think this world is damn cruel and I hung about with horrid people that I'm scared of and have moved from my home town so I don't see them when I have my babies with me. My babies saved my life, I have something to live for now and am very appreciative but I wish I could give them more. Wowza. Got abit deep there but I'm very open about my past, it saddens me that drug dealers target vulnerable young people and get away with it coz theyre all informants.....against eachother, where's the justice? Ahhh there we are, dunno if you have noticed but there's a guy called Zachary smith who's been on the telly and in the papers, this morning and the sun and his own documentary about being 40 stone and having his stomach removed bla bla bla. Well he's a drug dealer, I sold for him and was fed speed till my mouth, face and throat were full of blisters, I stopped him robbing an old friend and he threw a glass ashtray in my face, cutting my mouth, covered in the contents, repeatedly spat on me, I was at a good friends house and all the room full did was watch. So seeing every1 publicly praise him nationally repulsed me, he is a woman beating, drug pushing thug! He threatened my family, the police did nothing :'(
That's just 1 incident I've been involved in, I have a very dark past and the memories are still my demons. I can't forget as I'm always scared 1 of the scummy drug rats will see me and cause trouble. I'm safe indoors!

Don't pitty me, just wanna heal my mind. I blame my pervy dad for all my **** ups! Mum didn't really help coz when I told her (aged 9) she did nothing. She has MS and alot of my childhood was dividers around that, been in foster care Ect coz she was always in hospital. I had a step dad at 1 point who bullied 1 of my baby brothers and beat my other 1 who was a toddler at the time. He had me once and mum did nothing. She was in uni when I was on drugs and didn't notice the state I was in. I told her everything 1 Christmas eve when I was 17-18.....

I'm drug free now, since the day I found out I was preggo for my daughter, Sept 2006! Very proud of myself but again, the guilt takes over :( flippin'eck, I'm glad there's only 2 of you on this thread..... Feel like abit of a dick now I've said all that coz as soon as ppl know about my past I'm judged, judge all you like, I am who I am from my past, I'm very friendly and loyal, I'm just frightened of.....everything, kids do that to me lol

Back