Chams Diary

cham

Well day one over with. Felt fantastic all day, very excited to get started and really pleased with myself when I went to bed last night for sticking to it all day. No headache, no hunger pains just sheer determination.

Good on you, You sound really positive and thats the way to go into this diet, knowing that you can do it and kick the unwanted lbs to the curb :D

Thanks Sian, I've been a binge eater for many years. It has got worse since January due to a lot of heartache, my sister gave birth to a Still born baby new years eve, and the little boy I'd fostered since he was a baby got adopted out in January despite me and my family applying to adopt him and being refused. I never use my problems as an excuse for my binging it is a condition that I find difficult to control. This is why I'm so excited and thrilled to be doing this, my mind is free from guilt from stuffing myself, and my body will be cleansed. I am working on my emotions and my triggers but if I can do this now for me then I am halfway there to the road of recovery. Xxxx

Day 2 almost over, don't feel hungry at all but have a huge headache, felt like someone is pushing my forehead backwards, horrible feeling. I have taken a couple of paracetamol and will have an early night. Hopefully feel better in the morning. Argh hurts so bad :(

Cham, well done on getting through day 2. You are doing well just trick with it a few more days and the headaches will be gone and you will have new energy. You have done the hardest step which is starting in the first place :)

So Sorry to hear about your sister's baby and the adoption. I'm sure you've given that little boy the best start in life. x
Sounds like you've made an great start on cd and you'll soon see the results. I too am a binge eater and this diet is good as it completely takes food out of the equation and almost breaks a vicious cycle of self abuse if you like... for me anyway! Lol

Good luck on your journey :)

Day 3 over with. Had a good day today, no headache thank god as the one I had last night was a killer.

I kept myself busy by painting the bathroom and will carry on with it tomorrow. I'm a foster carer but also run an office cleaning business, trouble is I'm not hands on cleaning no more so get a bit housebound working from home, that's when the snacking comes in.

I've got two children of my own, one age 20 and one 14, I foster one age 9 and one aged 6, after losing the littliest one who was 3 I've got more time on ny hands to fill.

It Has been very difficult hence the weight gain, so I'm on a mission... Filling my days with lots of positives. Get Me, I can't believe I'm doing this. So very lucky to be able to afford to do it. Thankful :)

Ah well done on sticking to it, you are doing so well. How lovely fostering children, you must be so proud that you are helping them. Good luck for the next few days it does get easier :)

Awwww thanks suzy, how long have you been doing it? How much have you lost? X

Day 4
Went really well, didn't feel hungry at all and quite contented. Made the kids and husband a Thai curry from scratch and although it smelt divine I had no urge to attack it.

Feel Like I can do this I really can, for 14 years I've been yo yo dieting up and down on all the different diets under the sun but this is something else entirely. It's a test of ones self control. How badly do I want this? Enough to do SS for 12 weeks? Hell yes.

Hi Cham, this is my 20th day and I've lost 16 lbs so far I want to lose another 20 lbs hopefully lol ! Ohh cooking is testing lol, cos I'm on ss+ I tend to stick a chicken in the oven and boil some veg. My kids are fed up of roast chicken lol !
Well done for sticking to it, let us know how you get on :)

A list of some of the names I am called by my loved one. All in jest and to encourage me to lose weight I might add. What a load of bull, as if name calling is a justification to aid a loved one to lose weight.

Well here goes I'm getting rid of all unwanted waste along with emotions, frustrations and many days upset and crying. No more.

Mumpty dumpty
Lardy arse
Mummy two tummies
Mummy three tummies
Fat guts
Lumpo
Tonk
Tank
Fatsie
Bigun
Beep beep beep large load
Spongy
Wobbly
Splat
Squish
Frumpty dumpty

Ahhh that's better all gone and I'm not going to let it get the better of Me. :)

A list of some of the names I am called by my loved one. All in jest and to encourage me to lose weight I might add. What a load of bull, as if name calling is a justification to aid a loved one to lose weight.

Well here goes I'm getting rid of all unwanted waste along with emotions, frustrations and many days upset and crying. No more.

Mumpty dumpty
Lardy arse
Mummy two tummies
Mummy three tummies
Fat guts
Lumpo
Tonk
Tank
Fatsie
Bigun
Beep beep beep large load
Spongy
Wobbly
Splat
Squish
Frumpty dumpty

Ahhh that's better all gone and I'm not going to let it get the better of Me. :)

:eek: :confused:

You're not even all that overweight. We're the same height - and I feel slim when I weigh what you currently weigh.

Stupid loved one. You're doing sooo well. :clap:

Day 5 down the hatch, did really well but felt sick all day, had a small tin of tuna in water and felt so much better. Not going to feel guilty about it because my body needed it and as long as its protein I won't be kicked out of ketosis. Funny because I don't normally really like tuna but I really enjoyed it. Ahhh well :) WI tomorrow night.

Thanks suzie will do, very excited. Highlight of my week :)

Day 6 down, thank god, took kids and dogs for a 2 hour walk in pamber forest, I'm just feeling so tired. I can't really be bothered to do anything and have to force myself for the kids sake.

Where's my mojo gone??? I think I just need to get through one day at a time right now until I perk up. It will happen right?

On the plus side the poo fairy has visited 4 times this week, twice today and its WI tonight..i'll take that thankyou :)

Back