Change of CDC anyone? As not happy

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
Hi all hope you are having a good Saturday. I was wondering if anyone had changed CDC in the past. I am considering doing this as i am not really happy and wondered if I would need to start again re the forms e.c.t, or if the previous form (which I have a copy of) would be enough?
Thank You to anyone who replies:wavey:

i changed - not because i was unhappy but because i could nt cope with going back as a failure
(as an aside im now back with my original CDC) *hug*
the new one was nice too but not the same rapport - i did have to fill in new paper work but not too much of an issue..
hope you find something that works for you.

I'm thinking of changing too. My CDC is a lovely woman, but she doesnt really motivate me. When I went back to her last week, she kept saying, "Oh its hard", which didnt really spur me on. She has put weight on, and keeps saying how she needs to get back into it, and I feel like I end up being the CDC to her instead haha
If it wasnt for this site, I would of completely failed by now.

I'm thinking of changing too. My CDC is a lovely woman, but she doesnt really motivate me. When I went back to her last week, she kept saying, "Oh its hard", which didnt really spur me on. She has put weight on, and keeps saying how she needs to get back into it, and I feel like I end up being the CDC to her instead haha

Blimey, what a nightmare. I'd change too if I were you.
Hope you can find someone whose helpful for you.

Thanks berryred :)

Sounds just like my CDC but she also gives out different info, from the yellow book, when asked a question. Has anyone used a CDC from the Lincolnshire area?

Hi ladies
You are absolutely within your rights to change CDC if you are unhappy with the service provided.
As a courtesy, contact the CDC you are moving from and cancel your appointment. There is nothing more frustrating for us CDC's than clients that don;t show or phone for whatever reason! :D
You will need to fill in a new set of forms for your new CDC.

I've been to see my cdc tonight, and I have actually convinced her to go back to her own cdc to motivate her. She started CD today herself, and I will see how she gets on.
The problem I have with changing, is that I really like her and would feel bad going elsewhere.
We did have a good long chat tonight, as I was struggling this week, although I was 100% but although she didnt push me to keep on, through listening to her telling me she found it hard, it actually made me decide to go on!
How bizzarre., but heyho, it worked xx

Back