Change of image?

Whimsyfae

Is anyone else having a change of image out there or is it just me? I don't mean just buying the same style of clothes in smaller sizes but an actual change of image? Maybe it's the lovely weather or maybe it's new found confidence in wearing different things (or getting a divorce) but I can't get enough of wearing dresses these days. I used to live in my denims (fancy sparkly ones of course) but can't beat a skater style dress.

I used to live in leggings. I'm glad to have my jeans back :D

The last time I lost weight on LL I threw out my leggings. I reckoned they were the work of the devil, lol. If I'd been wearing denims instead of leggings I would have dieted when they got too tight instead of the elastic waistband growing with me. :)

That is a plan! They are too comfy to get fat in.. Out they go!! :D

I lurve jeans. Yes I'd like to book in with Debenhams personal shopper for a new wardrobe of clothes. I'm really rubbish at trying anything different really. Same hair and make up for years. Plain lazy really! x

Don't worry, I'm the same! I hate my hair long so you can't really do much with short hair.. yawn! Agreed on the style front though, I always pick up the same things in the shops (when I go shopping that is I don't really enjoy it)!

I have brought so many dresses this year...........7 so far.............and for the last 2 years just one sat in my wardrobe. I also got a new haircut :)

Back