changed from kg to lbs

msblonde

a new way of living!
I have changed my ticker from kilograms to pounds, and guess what??

I have just lost a stone!

well, not just but since i started 3 wks ago!

bring on week 4!!

xx

See? This is why lbs is way better than kgs ;) lol Well done hun, bet ya feel fab :D

can you tell me how to up-load a ticker?? prob staring me in the face but dead busy at work and not got time to look

ta v much

Great loss Helen and a stone in total! Wow, the first of many!

Trish there is a thread in the first list of threads which tells you what to do step by step. Good luck.

x

What a brilliant loss Helen. I'm made up for ya!

I started my ticker in KG. The weight I had to lose looked less. But then my losses looked less too so I changed to lbs! LOL

What a brilliant loss Helen. I'm made up for ya!

I started my ticker in KG. The weight I had to lose looked less. But then my losses looked less too so I changed to lbs! LOL

same logic here! just keep looking at the bmi go down each week.

this is far more effective then WW or SW, i remember losing only 1/2 lb a week there, or gaining after a good week grrr! lol.

when i weigh at home i am losing 1/2 a day roughly! somedays a pound, another day up 1/2 then down 1/2 then down a 1lb. i mark it on the fridge (in competition with keith) :D its great to see the numbers dropping.

me happy now!

ps... since the 11th of august (on home scales) i have lost 9lbs on LT and keith 6lbs on a food diet. :D:D and they saw men have the advantage...
:bliss:

Back