• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

changed from kg to lbs

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
See? This is why lbs is way better than kgs ;) lol Well done hun, bet ya feel fab :D

can you tell me how to up-load a ticker?? prob staring me in the face but dead busy at work and not got time to look

ta v much

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Great loss Helen and a stone in total! Wow, the first of many!

Trish there is a thread in the first list of threads which tells you what to do step by step. Good luck.

x

Vickie_L

Silver Member
What a brilliant loss Helen. I'm made up for ya!

I started my ticker in KG. The weight I had to lose looked less. But then my losses looked less too so I changed to lbs! LOL

msblonde

a new way of living!
What a brilliant loss Helen. I'm made up for ya!

I started my ticker in KG. The weight I had to lose looked less. But then my losses looked less too so I changed to lbs! LOL
same logic here! just keep looking at the bmi go down each week.

this is far more effective then WW or SW, i remember losing only 1/2 lb a week there, or gaining after a good week grrr! lol.

when i weigh at home i am losing 1/2 a day roughly! somedays a pound, another day up 1/2 then down 1/2 then down a 1lb. i mark it on the fridge (in competition with keith) :D its great to see the numbers dropping.

me happy now!

msblonde

a new way of living!
ps... since the 11th of august (on home scales) i have lost 9lbs on LT and keith 6lbs on a food diet. :D:D and they saw men have the advantage...
:bliss: