Changed my life

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by oxoxallyoxox, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Somebody made a comment to me today - I thought I had knocked myself out of ketosis today with the medicine I was using on my tooth (i didnt) and I ended up explaining to the girls in work how ketosis worked on your body and you metabolism and how it affected you after. One of the girls said i am a completely different person to the one I was 2 months ago

This made me think. Had I changed and if so in what way?

Ive realised for the first time in my life I actually care about my body. I no longer see it as this awful 'thing' that needs to be covered up - and I thought that when I weighed 9st 7lb. Ive always had image problems

I want to learn new things - this is a strange one but im sure LT has made this little change in my brain. I find my self scouring book shops for books that will improve my mind and my life.

Lipotrim has really and truly changed my life for the better. I just really hope I can take everything ive learned and apply it to my everyday life after.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I am sure you will hun....this is a hard diet and has to be about changing your whole life and you know that xx did you decided to refeed yet?

4. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    My head has been wrecked tbh. Right now im gonna stay on LT until im happy with myself. I cant say ill feel the same tommorrow though....

5. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Knowledge is a wonderful thing, you were talking with confidence about something you knew well and felt empowered to pass on that info - you have always had it in you - sometimes just needs a trigger and in your journey you have found yours:chores016:

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    You are 100% right Ally I feel the same + the extra confidence. Good for you hun and embrace your new you xxx

7. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well I won't say that I have gotten to that stage yet, of liking my body but I am definitely more enthusiastic for life and much busier and not content to sit in front of the tv all night. So I too think LT is changing me for the better. Well done ally. This LT journey sure is a strange one.

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I definitely don't like my body at all but I do feel I have a little spring in my step these days coz I know I'm doing something about it and the weight is coming off!

All my life I've thought "when I am thin ....." I must have lost out on so much just waiting! Life is too short we should do things now!

9. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Thats brilliant that LT has changed your outlook on everything in a positive way.. well done you!!!!! Im so so proud!

10. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Awww im so pleased youre happy again Ally! Im really pleased for you hun. I agree, my outlook on life has totally changed xxx

11. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    thast so positive,glad you have found this new confidence and lifestyle change,all uphill from here good luckxjx

12. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    yeah great things happen on LT it really does change your way of looking at life, itoo feel this way. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.