Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Changed my life

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by oxoxallyoxox, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Somebody made a comment to me today - I thought I had knocked myself out of ketosis today with the medicine I was using on my tooth (i didnt) and I ended up explaining to the girls in work how ketosis worked on your body and you metabolism and how it affected you after. One of the girls said i am a completely different person to the one I was 2 months ago

This made me think. Had I changed and if so in what way?

Ive realised for the first time in my life I actually care about my body. I no longer see it as this awful 'thing' that needs to be covered up - and I thought that when I weighed 9st 7lb. Ive always had image problems

I want to learn new things - this is a strange one but im sure LT has made this little change in my brain. I find my self scouring book shops for books that will improve my mind and my life.

Lipotrim has really and truly changed my life for the better. I just really hope I can take everything ive learned and apply it to my everyday life after.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I am sure you will hun....this is a hard diet and has to be about changing your whole life and you know that xx did you decided to refeed yet?

4. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    My head has been wrecked tbh. Right now im gonna stay on LT until im happy with myself. I cant say ill feel the same tommorrow though....

5. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Knowledge is a wonderful thing, you were talking with confidence about something you knew well and felt empowered to pass on that info - you have always had it in you - sometimes just needs a trigger and in your journey you have found yours:chores016:

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    You are 100% right Ally I feel the same + the extra confidence. Good for you hun and embrace your new you xxx

7. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well I won't say that I have gotten to that stage yet, of liking my body but I am definitely more enthusiastic for life and much busier and not content to sit in front of the tv all night. So I too think LT is changing me for the better. Well done ally. This LT journey sure is a strange one.

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I definitely don't like my body at all but I do feel I have a little spring in my step these days coz I know I'm doing something about it and the weight is coming off!

All my life I've thought "when I am thin ....." I must have lost out on so much just waiting! Life is too short we should do things now!

9. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Thats brilliant that LT has changed your outlook on everything in a positive way.. well done you!!!!! Im so so proud!

10. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Awww im so pleased youre happy again Ally! Im really pleased for you hun. I agree, my outlook on life has totally changed xxx

11. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    thast so positive,glad you have found this new confidence and lifestyle change,all uphill from here good luckxjx

12. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    yeah great things happen on LT it really does change your way of looking at life, itoo feel this way. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.