Changes you would have liked to see

Lukasmummy

Former SW Target Member
Purely for fun, what changes would you have liked to see in the new books, obviously I don't mean things like making galaxy chocolate and cake free foods :p I would have been happy to see

*peas and sweetcorn changed to superfree foods
*blended/cooked fruit no longer having syns
*cheerios as a healthy extra choice

how about you? Hugs Crystal xx

Not seen the books yet...so hoping purrees are free, also would like sweetcorn to be superfree I love it!

the take away syns section expanded on.. no chicken kebab meat listed in the chip shop section.. or anywhere for that matter... got to be somewhere..

ColJack said:
the take away syns section expanded on.. no chicken kebab meat listed in the chip shop section.. or anywhere for that matter... got to be somewhere..

It's listed on page 54 in the new book :)

half an avocado as a healthy extra and any seeded or granary bread as long as it is weighed out

so it is, thanks for that..
surely it should be in the take away section though..
you're hardly able to buy it from the supermarket and cook it yourself..

HEBs:
White bread
Rice cakes

Free foods:
Tinned fruit in juice/ Limited amounts of condiments eg mustard, ketchup etc/All the old foods that used to be free on SW (like the yummy Sainsbury's instant noodles and Tesco's vegetable curry)

Tinned grapefruit. Its lower in calories than most superfree food, I cant faff with preparing a s*ddin grapefruit in the morning but its quick and easy to open a tin, strain off the juice, job done. I count it as free anyway!

Back