Changing Cambridge Counsellor

In 2008 i did Cambridge for the first time, my CDC was lovely.. but i had to travel about 30 minutes to get to her. I lost 3 and a half stone with her in just 2 months, but unfortunately i wasn't in the right mind set & fell off the wagon.

March 2nd 2012 i decided to make the big Cambridge decision again, tried desperately to get my old CDC but she no longer does it as a job anymore, so i was forced into finding a completely new lady. She is lovely & she's always just a text away, but i think i do still miss the old one.

As long as you have somebody who is supportive then thats all that matters.

How do u go about hanging? And do they ask why u want to change?

X

That should have been changing, sorry xx

skinnycookietobe said:
How do u go about hanging? And do they ask why u want to change?

X

:)
Well I just found another councillor on the Cambridge site, contacted her and told her I was interested in moving and if that was ok with her.
I've not actually spoken to my first one as they've been away and so have I but I will and I'll be honest that I just didn't feel a connection. This is my journey and it's important that I'm on it with someone who makes me comfortable. Not someone who, despite best intentions, I find myself getting defensive and frankly annoyed with. God knows its not cheap so I don't owe them anything :)

Back