1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

changing classes

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by coraljen, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

1. coraljen

coraljen Full Member

Start Weight:
    hi all not been on for a few days but had 1st WI last week and lost 3.5lbs doing EE and was chuffed to bits! then i said to my C any chance u can get me a copy of the sin free shopping shopping guide and she was like no chance last orders away and anyway my orders have to be of a certain amount to get free p+p!im raging i thought at the very least she could hav said i will phone all other C"s in area and try to get u one! so im so p****d off im going to another class!! god i feel so much better after that rant!xx
    Last edited: 1 December 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Doesn't sound as though that leader is very supportive.

Irene xx
  4. coraljen

coraljen Full Member

Start Weight:
    thanx for your reply xx shes not supportive at all it seems as though she only wants to talk to certain people! but the new class im going to the C has been doing it for years and shes really nice!x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.