Changing consultants?

Hello, this is my first post on here and I’m just looking for some advice if possible please.

I have been at my current SW group for 30 weeks now and while the consultant is lovely during IT, she doesn’t offer much support during the week. When I weighed on Wednesday I had maintained, despite being totally on plan and was really upset as I only had 3 lbs to go until my next award.

I always stay for IT but couldn’t face it because I was so upset. I know for a fact that when other ladies have left upset she texts or emails them to check in but I have received nothing. I have also been struggling to lose ever since Christmas and been offered no support to get back on track.

I also don’t feel as though I fit in there anyway. Everyone has their cliques and will smile and say hello but not much else. A lot of that is my fault though as I have crippling social anxiety!

I have visited 2 other groups before and both the consultants seem so nice and caring.

I want to move groups but I also feel bad for my C as she hasn’t really done anything wrong, I just don’t feel that I belong there.

my consultant doesn't send messages either, but that suits me. You can always change groups, but you will find cliques of friends wherever you go. Your anxiety and social integration issues won't be addressed by changing groups, maybe that is something you can find help on aside from Slimming World, it seems an awful shame if you can't get help for that as you seem lovely and want to reach out to people.

Back