Changing for good - my food diary! :)))

Hello everyone, I have recently gave birth to twins (almost 7 weeks old now) and I'm wanting to give SW another go for the first time in almost a year.
I've forgotten quite a lot (and will be doing it from home) so my food will be quite basic at first (I also won't have a lot of free time to cook so there may be a few lazy options as well!)
I'm waiting on my SW asda food shop coming this morning and then it's show time! :)))

That's the asda shop put away - so much yummy healthy food I'm feeling positive! Feeding the twins just now so hungry for brekkie!

Twins :) Congratulations :) Glad you got your asda shop :) I think on green days and maybe EE some mug shots and the low fat batchelors noodles are free-they might be quick for you hun. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

xxxx

Twins :) Congratulations :) Glad you got your asda shop :) I think on green days and maybe EE some mug shots and the low fat batchelors noodles are free-they might be quick for you hun. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

xxxx

Thanks! I have some of those noodles and mugshots :D x

First day was successful :)

Green Day

Strawberries, grapes, blueberries and banana with mandarin muller light poured over
X2 weetabix (hex b) with 250ml of semi skimmed milk (hex a)

Salad (lettuce, spring onions, beet root, cucumber) and baked potato with asda's chick pea Dahl

Spaghetti bolognese (quorn mince, tinned tomatoes, passata, onion, peppers, garlic, pasta, 35g of cheese (hex a)

Galaxy ripple - 9 syns

Hope I got everything right xx

extra easy day (counting as day 1)

x3 Linda McCartney red onion sausages (free)
x2 slices of the small loaf of warburtons wholemeal (hex b)
1 tablespoon of ketchup (1 syn)
(no super free, was ravenous after a bad night & morning with the twins, tsk tsk, I know I know)
coffee with milk (350ml skimmed= hex a)

baked potato with lettuce, spring onions, cucumber, beetroot,
egg mayo made with x2 eggs and extra light mayo 2 tablespoons (1 syn)
muller light, Alpen light (3 syns)

gammon steak (fat removed) x2 fried eggs done in fry light, slimming world paprika chips and loads of veg (carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, peas)
muller light, ww mini ice cream pot (4 syns) x2 bananas

Attachments

• image-1977410144.jpg
    image-1977410144.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1993406278.jpg
    image-1993406278.jpg
    504.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
day 2 EE

grapes, blueberries, bananas and oranges with a mandarin muller light poured over
coffee with hex a milk (250ml semi skimmed)
turkey rashers on toast (hex b) with ketchup (1 syn)

pear, orange, banana
tinned spaghetti on a baked potato

Last edited:
Back