Changing from a VLCD to WW?

Eire

What do you think? It is my long term plan to change from this TFR VLCD to WW or SW. As I'm a vegetarian the options when I start to eat again would be very limited to tofu I think!!

l plan that to near my goal or after so that i re-learn healthy eating. The only time l was vegeterian was with both my pregnancies, l couldn`t stand meat. My boy is autistic and he hates meat l think in time he will go veggie. l have considered going veggie but i just love meat too much, sorry:).

Divalicious said:
l plan that to near my goal or after so that i re-learn healthy eating. The only time l was vegeterian was with both my pregnancies, l couldn`t stand meat. My boy is autistic and he hates meat l think in time he will go veggie. l have considered going veggie but i just love meat too much, sorry:).

Hiya, thanks for the reply. That's funny that you went veggie during pregnancy and now you love meat again. But I guess peopl

Sorry I posted that too quick!! I'm gone a bit goo ga due to lack of food!!

polishrose said:
I'm not even thinking about food till I get nearer to goal LOL

That's the best idea!!

I'm not sure how may vegetarian meals Asda do, but I've had there 'Good For You' range before and from what I remember, everything was really nice!

They even have chips, which made having a chip butty soooo less guilty!

Just looking on the Asda site and they do there own 'meat free' products.
I'm not a vegetarian myself but have eaten quorn and loved it!
I didn't love the cost though. But it was great as part of my diet because of the low fat.

Don't know if Asda's version will taste the same as 'Quorn' products, but they are cheaper and I'll definitelty be trying them when I ease off my VLCD.

Best of luck,
Cherry.

Cherry said:
Just looking on the Asda site and they do there own 'meat free' products.
I'm not a vegetarian myself but have eaten quorn and loved it!
I didn't love the cost though. But it was great as part of my diet because of the low fat.

Don't know if Asda's version will taste the same as 'Quorn' products, but they are cheaper and I'll definitelty be trying them when I ease off my VLCD.

Best of luck,
Cherry.

The asda version of Quorn mince is lush, I'm not a veggie but I hate normal mince meat for some reason!

The tesco own brand vege-mince takes in flavour much better. THis might be because it's made my Tival, who make very realistic meatless products. Weight watchers do a lot of veggie products, which you can see on their site. And Sainsbury's do a fairly low calorie veggie burger, which although in their basics range, are absolutely lush. I eat tofu too, but marinade it in ginger, chilli, garlic and tamari.

Back