Step 1 Sole Source + Changing My life.... No more Limitations

hashb

Dear Cambridgers,

Finally a semi public declaration of the mental and emotional struggles my over eating has caused me. I am 35 years old and I look back at opportunities missed at various stages of my life and feel that this cannot continue hence after many half hearted attempts and successes then re-failures, I am going to finally get rid of this burden that is continually weighing me down physically and emotionally.

I have 2 small children and my husband also struggles with his weight, I need to step up for them and myself, for a long healthy and self confident life.

Become the role model to my daughter,son and husband on being active and healthy.

So here I go .........today is 3rd January I weigh 102 kilos following Cambridge SS+ and I will get down to my desired weight.......I can no longer keep doing this to myself.

Wish me luck and please send me an occasional kick up the butt or a boost of confidence I need all the help I can get.

Hello I just started yesterday I weigh 92 kilo and I need to stop letting my weight hold me back. Been so miserable this past year since the birth of my son and weigh so much I look awful n have zero confidence now. I usually weigh 70 kilo but went up with pregnancy and after I gave birth was 104kilo. Lost about 30lbs this year but would have been 40 but I've gained bk ten! Good luck x

Dear Cambridgers,

Finally a semi public declaration of the mental and emotional struggles my over eating has caused me. I am 35 years old and I look back at opportunities missed at various stages of my life and feel that this cannot continue hence after many half hearted attempts and successes then re-failures, I am going to finally get rid of this burden that is continually weighing me down physically and emotionally.

I have 2 small children and my husband also struggles with his weight, I need to step up for them and myself, for a long healthy and self confident life.

Become the role model to my daughter,son and husband on being active and healthy.

So here I go .........today is 3rd January I weigh 102 kilos following Cambridge SS+ and I will get down to my desired weight.......I can no longer keep doing this to myself.

Wish me luck and please send me an occasional kick up the butt or a boost of confidence I need all the help I can get.

Good luck hashb. Is this your first time on Cambridge? You can do it, I lost three stone last year and am now back to shift the rest. And believe me, if I can do it, then really anyone can. x

I know how you feel

Hello I just started yesterday I weigh 92 kilo and I need to stop letting my weight hold me back. Been so miserable this past year since the birth of my son and weigh so much I look awful n have zero confidence now. I usually weigh 70 kilo but went up with pregnancy and after I gave birth was 104kilo. Lost about 30lbs this year but would have been 40 but I've gained bk ten! Good luck x

I know how you feel wrt to letting the weight hold you back, I feel like that when I see skinnier mums then me whose kids are the same age as mine. Feel like whats wrong with me? Anyway I think I have to build a mind set that actually it really is mind over matter and I am such an emotional eater stress happiness I engulf anything in my sight. Funny thing is I lost 3 stone on LL a few years ago and once your in the middle of the loss it just is much much easier you dont even want to eat. The hardest part is getting through the first 2 weeks. Also I have a habit of feeling down of the weight I have put on and thinking I should have started earlier.

The worst thing is self loathing, so looking forward to feeling good about myself and weirdly I get it when you go out for meals and your fabulously looking friends and they decline dessert or eat in moderation it makes them feel good NOT guilty. A mind set I am eager to get back into though I feel it will a long slog ahead. It will come though

H xxx

Returning again

Good luck hashb. Is this your first time on Cambridge? You can do it, I lost three stone last year and am now back to shift the rest. And believe me, if I can do it, then really anyone can. x

Thanks Alicat, I look forward to the end result, I really do and also feeling positive through the journey. Congratulations on your loss that is a true inspiration!
Additional thanks for the the motivation I have read how this forum has helped others, but never felt I could voice my thoughts before but now I feel it will be the same for me also, possibly I have always felt alone in the struggle, maybe not so much now ;-)

Back