Changing my lifestyle

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by melarnz, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi guys!!

I have lost 7 stone already and have decided to come over to slimming world to lose the final 3!!

I have my 1st meeting on Wednesday, but stole all the new starter stuff from my sister so I could start the SW way of eating tomorrow. I sat down at the weekend, planned all my meals for the week and am ready to go.

I joined the gym on Sunday, so will hopefully get there 4 times a week.

I am looking at this as a new way of life now! No more diets!!

Are there any books anyone would recommend buying from the class. I like to cook from receipes, so any good cook books?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Firstly...well done on a fab weight loss Hun and welcome to SW!!
    Its great that you have taken the bull by the horns and already started planning towards a lighter healthier you!
    I would recommend Family Meals for a Fiver, the Extra Easy Cook book as well. There are meals in both that are great for the whole family and really doesnt feel that you have made a healthier option than the real thing.

4. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Oohhh I like the sound of meals for a fiver one!! Budget busting and healthy!! Excellent

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.