changing weeklies

Dan8317

Hey all,

Well I'm really struggling at the moment to get my head back in diet zone so have been thinking about changing it abit. I use most of my weeklies on the weekend but weigh on a wednesday and find that by friday I've used a lot of them just because they are there. I then find the weekend hard and end up having a binge which goes on for days :(

Looking at this I'm thinking of keeping my weigh day the same but renewing my weeklies on a friday. I know by doing this I may end up with a gain or sts this week but after that it should be ok. Just wondering if anyone else has found doing this or something similar has helped their weightloss at all? I'm running out of ideas slowly and know unless I do something soon I will give up altogether :(

Good luck all,
Dan x

I'm the exact same. My weigh in is on a Thursday morning and come Thursday evening as I work late I come in and because they are there I eat all around me.
Come Sunday I'm like what have I do as I have no weeklies left.

But Ive decided that my weeklies are going to be devoted to good instead of having an extra glass of wine or a malteaster bunny (DELISH)
I put them towards milk and towards if I am going to go over my daily allowance it will be in the morning only

I stayed the same for about 9 weeks (during November, December and two weeks into January) because I was devoting my weeklies to naughty intake instead of what will actually keep me fuller for longer so I wont need to binge eat on a Saturday night

Your plan sounds like a good one. Let us know how it goes for you this week :)

Hi Dan,

That's exactly what I do! I WI on a Wednesday but renew my weeklies on a Monday. I tend to only dip into my weeklies for a few points during the week so I know exactly what I have as treats at the weekend. I've nearly lost 3stone so it works for me.

Good Luck! :D

Like this idea - I also use my weeklies at weekend but find it hard to have them saved for that ESP if drinking so might do that from next week. Wait to start weeklies on the fri and count them and renew them then - I can be good once they r gone if alcohol is not involved lol!

Back