changing weigh in day at home..thoughts please

debtin

Gold Member
Prob silly question but I weigh in on a Friday...not been having much success scales wise etc. Cutting long story short been off plan since Friday when I had just had enough. This time last year when I did go to class it was on a Tuesday. Do you think my problem is weigh in day? I think I have it in my head..its Friday, its the weekend and I have the whole week to make up for it. Thinkin if weigh in was Monday for example I would eat and plan syns better? Meaning come a Friday its not party weekend time with whole load syns available. Hope this makes sense? Any thoughts on this please?

Well as long as you're still sticking to your syn allowance over all it shouldnt be a problem necessarily. I weigh in on a Thursday and use 80-90% of my syns over the weekend.

As long as you weigh at the same day and time every week it really shouldn't make a difference. However, if you're a home weigher you can do whichever day you're happiest with. I started on a monday but my weigh in day has gradually evolved to a thursday which I'm happy with,

3106Catherine said:
Well as long as you're still sticking to your syn allowance over all it shouldnt be a problem necessarily. I weigh in on a Thursday and use 80-90% of my syns over the weekend.

Oh do you? Am not usually that bad at weekend, Chinese at five syns then bottle wine but within syns tho some times I can start bad on a Friday which last til Sunday. Seems to be my four days off work that gets me..your right I prob just need more will power to stay on track. Even when I am good tho I don't lose. Back on sw with clear head for me x

Beegee said:
As long as you weigh at the same day and time every week it really shouldn't make a difference. However, if you're a home weigher you can do whichever day you're happiest with. I started on a monday but my weigh in day has gradually evolved to a thursday which I'm happy with,

Thanks for that. Hope its a success for you X

Are you going over your weekly syn allowance or staying within it and not losing?

Most weeks I stay within but have only lost 2lb since Jan. Am at same weight I was this time last year. Not good esp when I put effort in. I am 8st 10lb and want to be 8st or there abouts. It's prob a pipe dream for me to reach that weight but its my body shape i hate. I must excercise more and re start my books etc

If you think changing your WI day to Monday would help you I say go for it. Any psycological tricks (like avoiding indulging at weekends if you are facing WI) that help can only be a good thing.

Back