CHANNEL 4 WEDNESDAY AT 10PM

clessofme

likes to kick fats ass
jamie olivers doing some show about take aways, food etc and the terrible efffects they have on your body just thought nid let ye know cuz anything thatl make me avoid eating bad food is always a step in the right direction in preparation for refeeding and maintaining all our great losses!!! plus since atarting this diet iv never watched so many cooking shows im obsessed!!!! and constantly makeing breads, pizzas all the foods i want!!!!!! :confused::eek:

Thanks clessofme. I was thinking about watching that but are you not talking about supersize me?I wana watch that but i'm scared to with all the food.I think I'll give it a go!

Has anyone seen that new M&S ad oh i have to turn it off it makes the food look sooo good.

Ooooh Gina that bread and butter pudding with belgiun chocolate!!!!!!

Yes i have to turn it off everytime i see it.Drives me nuts !!!! :)

jamie olivers doing some show about take aways, food etc and the terrible efffects they have on your body just thought nid let ye know cuz anything thatl make me avoid eating bad food is always a step in the right direction in preparation for refeeding and maintaining all our great losses!!! plus since atarting this diet iv never watched so many cooking shows im obsessed!!!! and constantly makeing breads, pizzas all the foods i want!!!!!! :confused::eek:

I don't usually watch cooking shows but I swear any programme that has anything to do with food I watch now!! I have never seen so much of Gordon Ramsey as I have in the last week!!

I will Definitely be tuning into Jaime on Weds.

Thx

Back