Charity bags thingys....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kazz, 29 November 2006 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Came home from work today, one of those charity bag labels outside my door looking for old clothes question I give all my too big stuff away now.....or is it just too soon???? Help!!!:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kati

kati Gold Member

Cambridge diet
    I gave loads of my stuffaway but kept what was necessary as I just can't afford to buy more.

I'd say give away what you know you wont wear again but keep what you think you will still wear.
  4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You planning on ever being in them again???!!!

OUT OUT OUT!!!!:D:D:D
  5. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Kazz

Just wanted to mention to check that the bag is a charity one before using it. Sounds silly but there are some businesses that collect clothes to sell in other countries. Check at the bottom of the bag it says if it is a business. Alternatively only give to a charity you recognise.

Dizzy x
  6. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Ok girlies....think I will get rid of the stuff....

Dizzy, its not an actual bag, its a label to put on your own bag....its for the Isle of Man Cancer Society.....must go check anyway!!!
  7. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

giving to a recognised charity is a great idea, be positive and get rid, you arent going to need them
  8. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Well I have just checked the label and they are a registered charity (they even have a lil registration number) so I think I will fill a few bags....only problem is, I'll have nothing left in my wardrobe....but then again, wats the point in having lots of stuff that doesnt fit?!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.