charity shop outfit help

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hello me again
i'm doing a confidence course and for the last day (celebration) and the lady has set us a task to put a outfit together for 15 pound which i can do know problem but was wondering what i should be looking for. i need something casual but not to casual i'm not really a tshirt type person. but i also need something to flatter my figure (i'm size 14, hourglass, lrg boobs)
also what type of accersories should i wear.
thanks in advance

Hour glass is fabulous, if you want something quite formal I'd say a pencil skirt and a shirt, something high waisted could be quite flattering.

You could go for a dress and a wide waist belt, this would draw attention to your small waist and accentuate your curves.

If you're still uncomfortable with these ideas you could buy some straight wide leg trousers and a patterned smart shirt. The combination of something tight and something baggy like this usually co-ordinates well together and shows off your favourite part of your figure.

have seen a nice black dress and top under it with boots that looks amazing but whether its to formal i'm not sure. or maybe alittle black dress with belt and a oversized cardie but she did say she'd like to see us in some colour.

They sound really nice :) If you wanna cover up your arms get a short jacket that's quite tailored/fitted. Charity shops really are a gold mine :p If you're wanting to add colour then get a coloured belt with matching coloured jewellery and bag. Changes a boring black outfit into a classy modern look, also takes away the formal feel.

Back