Charlotteg1988 food diary (please tell me off when bad)

Charlotteg1988

Likes to smile :)
I've decided I need a public diary as I keep eating high fat foods. I've been doing so so well, but I'm on half term from college and just pigged out! Indian take out, mcD happy meal, 2 bbqs where I didn't eat the grilled chicken and rice I planned on, instead I munched on burgers, kebab sticks, sausages, potato wedges etc etc!!!!! So I need to get back on track, and have 2 weeks until my next weigh in, so I want to loose 5lbs at least; get to gym 3x a week, eat salad, veg and fruit only + maybe grilled turkey breast, and drink 8 pints of water a day!! I want my weight dropping and slimmer clothes fitting!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok, so far today I've had 1 milky coffee with s/s milk (I have this if I miss breakfast sometimes to kick start metabolism still)

Hi Charlotte

only just started yesterday, so doubt i'd be much help... just support :)

x

Support is help :) thank you!

Been rubbish again, picked at the in laws Chinese takeaway last night......as I got back from the gym :-( and I've had a bag if crisps this morning!!!!
I think I must be due on as this happened last month too!
I can't wait to move back into our own house in a few weeks though! And get away from the junk temptations!!!!!

Hi Charlotte, keeping a diary will definitely keep you on track. It works for me, as I feel ashamed if I have to write in my diary publicly that I've pigged out, so it keeps me going with good foods. I'm not taking Xenical at the minute, but I've taken it about four times in the past couple of years so I know quite a bit about it!

Don't be too disheartened if you slip up, just accept you made a mistake, and get back on track for the next meal. Dwelling on it too much is likely to lead to more slip ups, so just forget about it and get back to being healthy. Take your time, you will get there :)

Thank you for support :)

Not written in a few days! Weigh in next week! 4th, when I was weighed at the gym I'd lost 4lbs! So let's hope the hospital scales reflect!
I've decided to become a vegetarian, I'm almost vegan but will eat eggs from people who I know that keep hens but keep them ethically and like pets rather than egg laying machines. No vegan society's have told me anything negative about hens laying if in that environment. Plus I love eggs!!!
I have been a little naughty this week, I've nibbled on crisps and peanut butter!!

Hi rach, I've been taking orlistat for about 12 weeks, I initially had side effects, but Ive learnt what not to eat now! So I only take them when something is higher in fat, I've been eating lots of beans and pulses with veg so the fat content is really very low. And I'm seeing results :)

Back