Charlottes Weight Loss Diary (Pictures) 30/08/13

Chaaar

So, in 7 hours and 45 minutes I'll be starting my Cambridge diet. I have done the diet before and the reason I think I have up was because I budged a stone then nothing else seemed to want to come off, so I gave up. But not this time!

I weigh roughly 18 stone, I'm 19 years old and I'm wearing size 20/22 clothes.

Personally I think the reason I put on so much weight was because I comfort eat, and I'm a real pig! So here's my story...

When I was 9 my Dad passed away which started from an abscess on his tooth and unfortunately the poison managed to kill off his brain or something a long the lines of that I'm not really sure on all the real facts to be fair. And I think that's when my weight problem began, because my mum was so upset every night we just used to eat crap really.

Then, when I was 16 and had finished school I started college and worked part-time at my local KFC which I am still working at now, I'm pretty sure when I first started I weighed between 10 and 13 stone, unfortunately because KFC is so tasty and amazing I over indulged in it, I could eat it twice a day sometimes even more, which brings me to today, the fatty that I am! But I'm hoping this is all going to change! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377821186.506057.jpg

I will try and write every day starting by today, the day before my diet....

Charlotte xxxx

I just got in from my shift, I worked 4-close which is about 12am roughly on a weekday! I promised my self that I wouldn't eat any chicken or drink any Pepsi max and just drink water!

So before my shift i bought a bottle of water and actually it did go pretty well! I had a black coffee with 2 sugars and on my break I just ate fruit which is provided for us in the staff room! I can honestly say not one piece of the colonels recipe passed my lips! ... Or Pepsi max! Got to be up in the morning at 7 to be at my consultants at 8:45 so I can start :) so for now, I'll just chill with my baby Mika! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377821641.935701.jpg

Charlotte xxxx

So I'm up bright and early getting ready to meet my consultant, I've had about a 5 hour sleep, then I've got a client after this then work 12-9 boo! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377847103.529048.jpg

Not impressed haha

Charlotte xxxx

Thank you, had my first shake of the day chocolate orange! And I'm not hungry now going to mix some of my water flavouring up with a pint of water and drink drink drink!

Charlotte xxxx

Just finished a 9 hour shift at work and feeling hungry so I'm now glugging some water so hopefully it should pass eventually!

Good luck to you too! Today I've had mmy mint and choc shake for breakfast not yet had my lunch shake as I'm at work at 4pm-1am KFC is Killing me! Haaha

At the moment I'm having trouble sleeping and I have no idea why? I haven't been drinking any caffeine unless it's because I'm excited about weighing myself tomorrow I'm not sure, I just can't seem to get comfortable in bed and Nath keeps wriggling around bless him!

I've lost half a stone in two days already so I'm really happy with that achievement! Tonight I've drank so much water so fingers crossed for tomorrow that it makes a difference! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378085087.089351.jpg looking at this picture just motivates me even more! 7 stone to go!

Oh yes I did want to share this with you!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378085242.840517.jpg
I woke up this morning feeling brilliant after my 7 pound weight loss! :D

Well done chick! Don't weigh every day because you'll get obsessed :)

Sleep will settle eventually. Ur body will be panicking itself about lack of food!
X

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

I didn't go to bed until 4am this morning! Then the postie woke me up at 9:30! Might do a workout this morning on the TV, better get my bum in to gear, I've got a client at 12 xxxx

Charlotte xxxx

Well done honey!

I'm doing ok. Not in the zone yet but ill get there!!!

What do you do for your clients? trying to guess your job!

Good luck today :) x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

I'm a mobile Hairdresser, ear piercer and spray tanner!! Haha! Weighed myself this morning I'm on day 6 and lost 11.6 pounds :) yay! Feeling brill this morning! :)

Charlotte xxxx

Back