charly's consolidation station!

charly1979

Silver Member
oh well day one of conso ... only 189 to go after today then lol x

Breakfast: oatbran porridge (yes i am a creature of habit lol)
snack: packet of ham
lunch: toasted cheese sarnie
snack: apple
dinner: tuna steak with green beans (havent had this yet but this is what i have planned)
tea: sf jelly

so yes i have reached target weight, it feels so surreal to have finally completed a diet, well the loosing weight bit at least! i have embarked on lots of diets and always said to myself this time will be the time i do it! never did though, not until today!! yay!! i am so proud of myself and now when i look in the mirror i am so much more determined not to undo all of my hard work!

so this diary will now follow my progress and monitor my weight in conso as well as my true and honest feelings about it all (like i ever hold back) so hopefully my weight will now be a miraculous level playing field until Stabilization, but i doubt it very much so read on for the ups n downs that are my life lol x

Last edited:
Well done Charly - welcome to conso - sure you will find it a breeze!!! xx

thanks ladies xx all the food went to plan except i ate another packet of ham so 2 packets of ham!! hmmm i am officially a gannet! loved my first day on conso!

Charlotte congratulations ive enjoyed reading your funny, and occational down days, its been a pleasure to see you get to tw xxx good luck with conso.....you skinny minne looser xxx

I love toasted cheese sandwiches, yum yum. Have you decided what you're going to have for your first gala meal?
nope i havent decided yet, but i want to do it like this i think:
monday : pv
tuesday : pv and starchy
wednesday: pv
thursday: pp
friday: pv and weigh in day
saturday: pv and celebration meal
sunday: pv

so have had to move the weigh in day to a friday well gonna weigh everyday but the officail one will be after my pp day like it says in the book! and ceri have studied ur conso diary today its looking good missy! xx

yayyyyyyyy, congrats my lovely. I want cheese, was it nice, how do you feel?x

yayyyyyyyy, congrats my lovely. I want cheese, was it nice, how do you feel?x
ohh debbie u tricked me saying goodbye to me like that fort u wasnt gonna come on me new diary ... made me sad lol x thanks for the congrats!!! i have found it very easy and satisfying but i dont know if my slim body likes it spose we will find out soon enough lol ....scary tho aint it? xxx i think ill post some before n after pics tomoz xxx

Looks good Charly. Give urself flexibility with galas I'd say- days wise. I'm usually fri or sat dependent on what's on!

Looks good Charly. Give urself flexibility with galas I'd say- days wise. I'm usually fri or sat dependent on what's on!
ohhh really didnt know you could be flexible with what day, i like that as my weekends are usually busy when i am not living with my mum lol x

right onto the exciting bit .... food!
breakfast: porridge (i like it, so im sticking sith it)
lunch: scrambled eggs on toast!
dinner: some concoction involving chicken and wholemeal pasta.
snacks: apple, ham/turkey, sf jelly!

so i stepped onto the scale with some trepidation this morning, and low and behold my weigh was exactly the same as yesterday. yay! loving the new foods and the toilet fairy obviously likes it too! lol x why is it always about food or the loo?
not much else to report as i did naff all yesterday and totally loved it! just sitting chilling out so relaxing. i am slowly learning to love my life just the way it is and instead of wanting everything right now i am trying to appreciate what i have got in the here and now, it was a little bit tricky at first but now i am learning to relax a bit, i know i know it has taken me long enough but better late than never! what i really want is to be settled into my own skin and hopefully a little bit into my own mind before the big move! i have had a little browse at the houses in my price range and there are a few i like bit early to look properly though, so just getting ideas.
However i much prefer spending my days off just chilling out, maybe go for a walk or have a run (arrgghh exercise OMG), plan me food for the day and watch some good films off netflix ... ohhh this is the life! xxxx

thanks sara i think i am going to like it here! my scrambled eggs on toast was super yummy! x

you sound so relaxed about it Charley, mmmmmmmmmmmm bread

Well done charly welcome to conso xx sounds like you're doing great -i hate thurs now - don't know how i managed a year doing pv/pp cos i love my six days pv and dread my one day pp now!! Keep up the good work and enjoy xx

hello people!
right i had me starchy meal last night had some wholewheat pasta ... err have to say it did seem like a lot of pasta i cldnt manage it did about a half! in the book it says 2 ounces of pasta i have the ebook so i am just checking this is right cos it was a lot!!! 225g seriously way too much so ate a bit of it and then just ate me chicken and veg. apart from the quantity it was nice! still my favorite part of yesterday was the apple! i loves them x
and i still have to have me sf jelly for me treat in the evening, i think this will be a lifelong habit that i have formed here as i am a sweet toothed snacker in the evenings and thats my danger time, but with the jelly i think it helps my brain to think i am eating a naughty treat, so hopefully this will hold out! frozen yoghurt is another thing that helps i drip some vanilla flavour in me greek fat free yoghurt and pop it in the freezer, helps when i fancy ice cream. i have never been a big ice cream fan but occaisionally i do fancy a little creamy treat.

anything else to report? well not really, erm have done nothing much different since yesterday!
So whats the plan for today then?
well work at 3 and me food is as follows:

breakfast: porridge
snack: apple
lunch: cheese on toast (i think)
snack: beef slices (i know)
dinner: chicken and veg (i know)
snacks: sf jelly (i deffo know)

lol watching cash in the attic and heard a saying i am now going to adopt!
"when the going gets tough
the tough go shopping"!!

Moving over to your new diary, charly. Nice to see that everything is working so far! Agree with you on the sf desserts - I'm definitely going to keep making them, and the muffins, even after the diet is over. One thing dukan taught me is that a sweet tooth habit is not so easy to break!
Cx

Back