Cheap body fat analysing scales on Ebay

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JSMole, 10 March 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. JSMole

JSMole Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I just bought a pair of these Tanita body fat analysing scales on eBay, they are buy it now at £19.99 with free postage, which I think is quite good value.

Someone on another diet board recommended buying some to give yourself a little bit more information about how your body is changing through the diet.

if you run up ebay and search for 250374853474 (that's it's item ID) then you will find them.

I'm not the seller by the way, just a happy purchaser, I love a bargain I do.

Jan

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I like the sound of these. Coz even if the weight didn't go down (coz of water retention or coz you needed the loo...sorry), you would still see your fat going down.

Sharon runs off to Google scales.

4. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    I have these and can't figure the bloody things out! I'm a bit of a technophobe though.

5. JSMole

JSMole Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Where are you getting stuck, perhaps I can help? I got mine working today.

Jan

6. JSMole

JSMole Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    The body fat analysis is an estimate based on age, gender, height and bio-electrical measurements and can be +/- 1 % out when used correctly.

Thanks for posting your observations on them though, I will panic less now if mine suddenly give me a huge drop or increase.

I'm a gadget freak so I'm still happy with mine, TBH I think that they were cheap just as a set of scales, the extra toys are a bonus.

Jan

7. JSMole

JSMole Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've did three tests yesterday and I got 38.4, 36.7(no clothes here) and 39.7 so they definitely aren't accurate, it's gives me an idea of a figure I had no idea of before though.

Jan

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.