1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Cheap syn free yoghurts?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Caz, 6 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any syn free alternatives to muller light that are cheaper? My OH and I are both doing SW and with a yoghurt with breakfast and lunch each day it's over £10 a week just on yoghurts. Any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Depends where you shop, but there is a long thread all about syn free yoghurts over in the syn values sub forum :)

4. Littlepink

Littlepink Well-Known Member

Aldi do packs of greek style yogurts, you get 4 in a pack in either lemon, coconut or strawberry for 99p and they are syn free, or the active fat free 4 pack are syn free too ForumRunner_20131123_073135.png 301239.jpg

5. jen3

jen3 Well-Known Member

Buy the syn free natural yoghurt or fromage frais in the big tubs. Then add your own fruit - the frozen forest fruits/raspberries are delicious, quick to defrost in the microwave. You can always add a bit of Splenda to the yoghurt to sweeten too. I much prefer this to the flavoured yoghurts

6. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

The aldi ones are lovely and very cheap :)