• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cheap Water

Does anyone know of a deal that can beat Aldi? 12 half litre bottles of mineral water for £1.99 - and a 2 litre bottle of sparkiling water for 23p! Didnt have a bottle with me yesterday and had to buy a bottle in WH Smith at the train station - how can they justify those prices?!?! It nearly choked me ...
Mrs P

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tishtosh

Hopeful for the future
They sound great deals. My corner shop sells a 5 L bottle (which I decant into my 500 ml empty bottle) for 99p!

I am lucky enough to have a mineral water dispenser at work so refill my bottle regularly throughout the day and best of all SOMEONE ELSE is paying for it!
Mrs
P

I am lucky enough to have a mineral water dispenser at work so refill my bottle regularly throughout the day and best of all SOMEONE ELSE is paying for it!
Mrs
P
Me too - i reckon they've noticed a massive increase in Water deliveries though!! haha

I always buy a 1litre bottle to drink, and then refill whilst at work.

I have noted Tesco brought out their own 1 litre bottle, in competition to those Volvic bottles with blue lids. Only 43p for a 1 litre with sports cap, ideal for refilling and refilling :)

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
have noted Tesco brought out their own 1 litre bottle, in competition to those Volvic bottles with blue lids. Only 43p for a 1 litre with sports cap, ideal for refilling and refilling :)

Asda do the same cant remember the price been ages since ive bought one but need new one as other one went missing thismorning in the "blitz"

KD

Gone fishing
Yes the tap....lol.
Thats where I get my water from everyday.
Same for me. Can't be doing with water that's been hanging around in a bottle for days. Like it nice and fresh ;)