Cheapest... but nicest Liquid Diet

Pinkemi

I wasnt sure which forum to put this one in.. so sorry if its wrong!

I have been contimplating doing something like Slim Fast to kick start my diet... but was wondering which was the best and cheapest one to do?

Personally Slim and save are very good price wise and taste.
Theres a forum on here under VLCD. Hope this helps.x

Kelly thanks very much. :) I bought the Biggest Looser shakes but I really wasnt impressed with them at all! And the Cambridge Diet is far too expensive for me. :(

I thought Exante was yummy, but tbh I'm getting similar results with Diet Chef food, which is real food and all really really yummy, and teaches you a bit about portion control, so might be a good kick start?

I'd recommend CD and exante really :) both give good weight loss. Exante shakes are creamier. And then CD have more variety to chose from.

Good luck

To be honest Ive tried most of the VLCD and although they give you good results they are SO hard to stick to and I found myself A) Getting really down at the lack of variety and 2) This made me give up always after short amounts of time.

I now dont really eat carbs (maybe once a week I have a sweet potato), I eat a lot of chicken, fish and veg etc and exercise on my treadmill 3 x a week and am seeing great losses :-D X

Back