Cheated and Gutted

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I am gutted. Week 9 of SS and last night I blew it. Wanna cry. It started on Saturday, my sister's birthday night out. I had very little to drink but did help myself to the nibbles. Got up Sunday morning and straight back on SS, 100% again Monday and then Tuesday it all went to pot.

I am going to be honest here so you can all hopefully give me a swift kick up the bum and tell me off!!! I had:-

4 creame eggs (yes, you did read right, thats FOUR)
A whole tube of paprika pringles
3 slices of garlic bread
A big bowl of Shreddies

I have 3 weeks until my next night out. I am going to put my heart and soul into this and maybe my cheat will give me a kick start after my poor losses this past 2 weeks. Please all feel free to shout at me :(

Right you need to forget what you've eaten (although 4 creme eggs sounded divine! :) ) Draw a big line under it and start again. We are all in the same place, so don't feel guilty. Look at how well you have done, 2 stone in 8 weeks thats pretty good going.

Good luck and hope you can get back on the wagon asap x

Its happened, can't change it, learn from it - and move one and DON'T DO IT AGAIN!

seriously though don't beat yourself up because you can't change it, just focus on being 100% and getting back into the zone again. I find getting restarted really difficult (have farted around for 2 years trying to get going again and ended up putting on all 8 stone I had lost) which is why I stick religiously to it - no birthdays, holidays, christmas etc - otherwise I go off the rails big time and can't refocus. So get going - you will probably find the next few days as hard as the first week - but you will soon be in ketosis again and back in the swing of it. And remember to come back and read this thread before you go out in a few weeks time - remembering how bad you feel now might help you enjoy your night and still stay in control ;-)

PS Hate you for the creme eggs - yum yum yum

Back