Cheated last night

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Annoyed at myself but I guess it could have been a lot worse. I had overtime at work and timed my shakes badly meaning I was without anything except water for a long time. When I got home I should have had my next one but I was simply too tired and had had too much water to drink and felt sick so had a nap instead. Woke up and wrestled with the food demon in my head for about forty minutes before actually getting up and making some pasta (yes, I know :() with tuna. I also had a couple of spoonfuls of a fromage frais thing (yuck) and a packet of skips.

Lots and lots of food, yes, but at least I didn't go stupid and order a pizza or go out and buy KFC.

Weighed myself this morning and thank goodness it hasn't made much of a dent in my loss but it's still annoyed me to think that it could have. I was doing so well as well, hadn't cheated at all! :(

Still, as I seem to say to other people so often, we all have our blips and I guess this was mine.

I think I've found my weakness though. All week I've been fine but I've been at work all day. The first day I get to spend a decent amount of time at home and I eat. I'll have to arrange things to do of a weekend to keep myself busy and stop me from thinking about food.

Just been through my cupboard and thrown away everything I'd be likely to use in the event of another binge and I'm too lazy to go to the shop so I should be okay next time.

Fingers crossed.

~Gem x

Aww hun never mind put it behind you, and good for you for clearing out the cupboard at least the temptation wont be there now x

fell out with my o/h last night made myself a bit of toast to punish him !!! didnt bother him one bit , why do we do these things it only made me feel bad

*le sigh* I know what you mean hun. Let's just jump back on the wagon and put it behind us

Gem you are naughty, now dont do it again you fool and get a grip. You must overcome these urges to eat, you are doing so well pet as well! Ok this week me and you are going to get through this week without cheating, so if you eat I promise you I will and if that happens I wont be happy so c'mon head down and crack on.......... Please be good xxx

everyone stop blaming everything else!!!!! All you have to do is not BLOODY eat thats it, it is that simple, aaaarrgghhh!

Sorry to hear of your "blip" Gem :(. Now put it behind you and forget about it.:D As you well know we are all tempted sometimes but we are only punishing ourselves if we give in.
Today is a new beginning.
You are such a positive person and I know you can get over this. Your posts have help me on many occasions.
Come on girl lets rally round and do this together.:D:D

Deal

Gem you are naughty, now dont do it again you fool and get a grip. You must overcome these urges to eat, you are doing so well pet as well! Ok this week me and you are going to get through this week without cheating, so if you eat I promise you I will and if that happens I wont be happy so c'mon head down and crack on.......... Please be good xxx

You got yourself a deal there Gaz, we WILL get through the week cheat-free. Cheers sweetie xx

Ok my child you are forgiven...........but only once!!! X

IF YOU WISH BUT i KNOW YOU WOULDNT???? X

IF YOU WISH BUT i KNOW YOU WOULDNT???? X

LOL this time last week i would have, but i think i've turned a corner. I've got a different approach to this diet now and food isn't interesting me lately. in fact, neither are my shakes. only had one today and i'm gonna have to force the others in :(

sex, all your thinking about is sex isnt it??? This is normal and I too have the same problem DONT worry all the women on here are the same ;-) X

sex, all your thinking about is sex isnt it??? This is normal and I too have the same problem DONT worry all the women on here are the same ;-) X

It's cos you put that pic up of you in a suit Gaz, you've taken all our minds off food...

I never put the pic up?? It was Julz another sex starved kitten lol x

Look at you acting all coy, you love it!!

I actually might have looked at it a few times in your album ...

So therefore, it WAS you that put it up....

The picture that is...

Look at you acting all coy, you love it!!

I actually might have looked at it a few times in your album ...

So therefore, it WAS you that put it up....

The picture that is...

......See you cant help yourself, sex sex sex!!! X:p

*covers my oh-so-innocent little ears* Oh my!! :angeldevil:

Back