Cheated

spriggit82

Feel do bad- hot sooo hungry earlier and ended up having a couple of slices of pizza and garlic bread and feel rotten :( going to get straight back on ts tomorrow and do my next weigh in next sat but I was wondering how much damage I've done - if I keep to ts all next week could I still manage a loss? Has anyone done the same and still had a loss? X

Hi luv, I had 2 days off and basically ate and drank everything that I shouldn't!! Pizza, curry, chocolate, lager and wine!!!!Somehow I still lost a lb!! I think as long as you get straight back on the diet you should be fine. Good luck

I am sure by Saturday you would have lost some more weight, I am certain of it. :)
Try not to beat yourself up over it, you are only human. There is no such thing as 'perfection', and you have EVERY right to make mistakes so long as you pick yourself back up straight afterwards (which I can clearly see you are doing). You may not achieve a loss like you would have done if you stuck with it 100%, but I still feel you will make a loss of some sort. Myself and everyone on here are behind you ten thousand percent. Look towards your Goal and smile. :)

Last edited:
Take it from someone who often eats and has been known to eat BAD non WS foods, it's not the end of the world,
so you ate some pizza, the worst thing you can do is feel sad and guilty, learn from it, your only human and ANYBODY who says they don't want and eat bad things every once in awhile is a liar!
Life is for living, okay we are on a strict diet but at the end of the day one day we won't be and if you deny yourself everything you'll end up either with huge issues with food or in my opinion insane!
Pick yourself up
Dust yourself off
Tomorrow is a new day and you will get back on it,
You will lose if you believe it
Power of positive thought ;)

Also Mally your post rocks!!!! I'm foun to read that next time I have a blip
(I am human and it's inevitable)
:D

Also Mally your post rocks!!!! I'm foun to read that next time I have a blip
(I am human and it's inevitable)
:D

Awhh, bless you Niennor that is really sweet of you. (-:
I find it extremely heart warming to know that my messages can and do help people out there. You really have made my day. The greatest of luck to you on your journey (I am sure you don't need it). x

Thanks guys xxx woke up feeling a lot more positive this morning and can't wait to get on the shakes again. Drawing a line in the sand and not goin to stress about it. The pizza tasted horrible so wont be doing it again ( finally my body has gone off the taste of junk food!) hehe xxx

Thanks guys xxx woke up feeling a lot more positive this morning and can't wait to get on the shakes again. Drawing a line in the sand and not goin to stress about it. The pizza tasted horrible so wont be doing it again ( finally my body has gone off the taste of junk food!) hehe xxx

WHOOP! It was clearly important for you to have that pizza to understand that your body no longer needs it, and you actually do not wish to eat it (that is an accomplishment in it's self). I think that is the very best way to move on from a blip, to do exactly what you said 'draw a line in the sand and move on'. Just out of interest, do you ONLY consume the shakes?

hiya,

Yes I only have the shakes (done cd years ago and the soups were awful - put me off them for life) cant have the bars as i have a nut allergy :( really enjoy the shakes, must admit i have a cup of bullion if i fancy something savoury x working for me at the mo (apart from me blip lol ) x

I was actually thinking of doing the same thing once I have finished the bumper pack. My only worry was that I would struggle with having absolutely nothing to chew on (so basically being on an all liquid diet). How do you fare with just drinking shakes? Also considering you are following Exante, how are your feelings on the porridge, do you also hate that? How long have you managed to keep up with only consuming the shakes? x

I was actually thinking of doing the same thing once I have finished the bumper pack. My only worry was that I would struggle with having absolutely nothing to chew on (so basically being on an all liquid diet). How do you fare with just drinking shakes? Also considering you are following Exante, how are your feelings on the porridge, do you also hate that? How long have you managed to keep up with only consuming the shakes? x

im on my fourth week now :O If i feel like I need to chew something 'ill have an omlette instead of a shake for my dinner. I have still had losses when i do this (just makes that day ws rather than ts). Just takes the edge of it and you are chewing somthing but you are still within the diet. this way works for me as it helps me stick to it. Havent tried the porridge yet - is it any good? didnt want to buy a big box of them and hate them lol x you mentioned earlier that you have got the bumper pack. My OH and I bought the shakes bumper pack and they are really good x

Oh yes of course. That is a really clever idea, as I presume you will still stay in ketosis even you have had an omelet, as you are just following an WS day as you said. I am going to stick to total solution until I have made a pretty mahooosive dent in my weight, as I really cannot live this way anymore. Well I ordered the bumper back a couple of days ago, and am only on day three of Exante. On day one I tried the vanilla shake (which I hated, and had to dilute with an abundance of coffee). I also tried the toffee bar and Thai chicken on day one, both of which I loathed (the Thai chicken especially). On day two I tried the chocolate shake which I also did not like but found it more palatable than the vanilla. Now, because I HATE the Thai chicken soup so incredibly much I am trying my damnedest to get if out of the way as quickly as possible. Therefore for the last two meals yesterday I had the Thai chicken, and today for breakfast and lunch I have also had the Thai chicken soup (God I nearly vomited). I have not tried the porridge, the other two shakes, or any of the other soups. I kind of don't know what to do with myself aha. x

Must admit I don't like the vanilla much, kept adding coffee to it. Luckily my oh is doing the diet as well so I swapped the vanilla for his chocolate ones. The banana is ok as well as the strawberry (think that's my fave) trust me you do get used to the shakes - the first week is hell cos you are so used to stronger flavours but it gets do much easier oh and coke zero has been my saviour lol xx

Just read your posts...
Re the soups, I loath them worst part of the bumper pack I first ordered and still have some of them left as in the end I couldnt even hold my noes and down them!
Re the shakes I lover every flavour though I do tweak them...

Vanilla - try it hot/cold with coffee or Blend with Ice and add fresh strawberry's (slight cheat but they are a low cal and carb fruit) that tastes Like vanilla ice cream. OR finally add a spoon of pure coco and a crushed sweetener and it makes it more like a sweet choc/vanilla shake

Banana - is my fave, love it blended with Ice like ice cream or hot at night

Strawbery - as above

Chocolate - Love it made with a little less water and whipped up to be like a choccy mouse, or served as mentioned with vanilla, OR add a teaspoon of orange flavouring.

I always order now the porridge 50 pack and bars and shakes bumper.
Re the porridge you can make porridge cookies, just add cinnamon and a really small amount of water so its a paste and then microwave, YUM.

:p

Haaaha, lucky you Spriggit, the only partner I have when I don't enjoy the flavors is the kitchen sink (what a brilliant companion he is). :D
I have tried the vanilla shake once, and as of yet have not had the stomach to go at it again. The only way I can describe my experience with the vanilla was as though I was glugging down a concoction of butter and lard mixed (with a added hint of vanilla). As I type I am in the process of drinking the banana shake which is better than the vanilla, but worse than the chocolate for me (the after taste resembles that of the vanilla). Everyone has been saying I will get used to the shakes, so there must be some truth in it. Lets hope the strawberry one tastes OKAY! :S

Niennor I could not agree with you more. I am DREADING trying any more of the soups as the Thai chicken was about 1 second away from making me vomit yesterday, seriously. The tried and tested method of holding your nose and downing them is proving difficult for me as well, I really just cannot stomach them (which is why I am giving myself a break from Thai chicken today). All of your ideas sound very appealing, however are you sure it is okay to have strawberries and cocoa powder? So far the chocolate shake has been my favorite (not because I am a chocoholic as that is far from the truth) but purely because it has quite a weak flavor and does not taste as though there have been 10,000 aspartame dissolved on your tongue once it is finished. :)
I am yet to try the porridge, may give that a go today, or tomorrow. I am eager to get the rest of the soups out of the way because I probably will not like any of them. x

re the coco powder, as long as its pure coco there is no sugar/carbs so should be okay, nobody has ever told me not to at least haha! and re the Strawbs, technically its a WS day if you have them however they are a low carb fruit which I used to have on Atkins and when its sunny they really hit the spot so i allow them for me, its all personal preference, if your hardcore TS you wouldn't have them though!

Alas I feel the pain re soup, I decided that I need to enjoy each meal as thats what I hate about dieting, when your note really enjoying what your eating and as a pudding addict the sweetness of the shakes sorts me out! I can tolerate the tomato and veg which I do have occasionally (left over from my first bumper pack) but once they are all gone I will not be ordering any more.

Porridge is scrummy end of, I LOVE it with a heaped teaspoon of cinnamon in, apparently cinnamon fights something called candida which is responsible for food cravings etc, I havent had the porridge now for a couple of days and I am craving food so I bet thats why!

I'm trying to be hardcore TS today so far I am hungry and feeling grumpy so hopefully this will lead to a good loss for next week and maybe even this week (I weigh on weds) as I have obviously kicked myself out of Ketosis after all my fruit and friday night madness!

Hope your having a good day anyways :)

re the coco powder, as long as its pure coco there is no sugar/carbs so should be okay, nobody has ever told me not to at least haha! and re the Strawbs, technically its a WS day if you have them however they are a low carb fruit which I used to have on Atkins and when its sunny they really hit the spot so i allow them for me, its all personal preference, if your hardcore TS you wouldn't have them though!

Alas I feel the pain re soup, I decided that I need to enjoy each meal as thats what I hate about dieting, when your note really enjoying what your eating and as a pudding addict the sweetness of the shakes sorts me out! I can tolerate the tomato and veg which I do have occasionally (left over from my first bumper pack) but once they are all gone I will not be ordering any more.

Porridge is scrummy end of, I LOVE it with a heaped teaspoon of cinnamon in, apparently cinnamon fights something called candida which is responsible for food cravings etc, I havent had the porridge now for a couple of days and I am craving food so I bet thats why!

I'm trying to be hardcore TS today so far I am hungry and feeling grumpy so hopefully this will lead to a good loss for next week and maybe even this week (I weigh on weds) as I have obviously kicked myself out of Ketosis after all my fruit and friday night madness!

Hope your having a good day anyways :)

I was indeed having a brilliant day, until that is I sat down to eat the tomato soup I just prepared, I think it rivals the Thai chicken on the spectrum of vileness. How am I going to be able to do this, seriously? I even added in extra basil (as I LOVE basil, but it is still horrible). At this rate I am going to end up starving myself, as I really am finding it hard to stomach the foods. Plus I have just made a discovery. ): ): I honestly thought the bumper back came with porridge, but to my surprise this morning I realised it does not. I could actually cry, I hate the food that much, I gag at the smell let alone consuming it. I am going to try my damnedest to stick to TS, this is going to be sooooo much harder than I originally thought. Do you, or anyone else have any suggestions to get soups and the products you do not like down the hatch without vomiting?

Hi luv, I had 2 days off and basically ate and drank everything that I shouldn't!! Pizza, curry, chocolate, lager and wine!!!!Somehow I still lost a lb!! I think as long as you get straight back on the diet you should be fine. Good luck

hey, did you still have your shakes/soups or bars whilst having these 2 days off?

Hi Kittykazza,

You was right - managed to recover from my little blip and lost another 1.6lb. Not as much as it could have been but it was still a loss :D xxx

Back