Cheating and feeling sad :(

eliana111

I've been avoiding coming back on here for while out of guilt ! Been SS/SS+ since I started in march. But since mid april during Easter, it's all gone down hill. Been cheating SO MUCH it's ridiculous ! Out of ketosis. Feel like crap. I put on 2 lbs about 3 weeks ago, then managed to lose 3lbs in 2 weeks! How terrible!!!! But I have seen the error of my ways. :( Eating the crap I ate was like the old me was fighting to get back !!!!!! This diet is so bloody difficult, yet the easiest thing in the world in, theory lol. This week marks my 3 months being on CD. And in that time I have lost a total of just over 2 stone - thanks to my munching :(
Hm.. Ready to get back on track tomorrow till goal!! About 4 more stone to lose ! Gonna be hell getting back into ketosis. Do you guys know how long it'll take? Ugh. Weigh-in on Wednesday. Not looking forward to that one as I had some cake-type snacks this week. >:-( I just pray that I haven't put any weight on or at least STS (unlikely)
*sigh* any words of encouragement/advise/support would be lovely xox

I've only just started but my CDC said to me when I'm feeling hungry have an argument with yourself and try having a glass of water, I've been doing it and it does work, I just look at my belly and it doesnt seem worth it, xx

eliana111 said:
I've been avoiding coming back on here for while out of guilt ! Been SS/SS+ since I started in march. But since mid april during Easter, it's all gone down hill. Been cheating SO MUCH it's ridiculous ! Out of ketosis. Feel like crap. I put on 2 lbs about 3 weeks ago, then managed to lose 3lbs in 2 weeks! How terrible!!!! But I have seen the error of my ways. :( Eating the crap I ate was like the old me was fighting to get back !!!!!! This diet is so bloody difficult, yet the easiest thing in the world in, theory lol. This week marks my 3 months being on CD. And in that time I have lost a total of just over 2 stone - thanks to my munching :(
Hm.. Ready to get back on track tomorrow till goal!! About 4 more stone to lose ! Gonna be hell getting back into ketosis. Do you guys know how long it'll take? Ugh. Weigh-in on Wednesday. Not looking forward to that one as I had some cake-type snacks this week. >:-( I just pray that I haven't put any weight on or at least STS (unlikely)
*sigh* any words of encouragement/advise/support would be lovely xox

I started on Friday, and today I caved in and had a day off and was only 3 days into it... But I'm glad I did because it made me realise that the reality of having the food is never as good as what you think it'll be - I didn't even enjoy what I had and I do regret it. I feel sick, have tummy cramps, am tired & lethargic, feel so full I'm out of breath and feel guilty & miserable :(

Being on CD is hard, physically & mentally, but I think it's harder to torture yourself with junk food and I choose CD any day now :) no more turning back for me... You know you can do this, you've done it before & all you need to do is find your faith in yourself again & your inner strength and you'll be set :) don't give up! xx

Back