checking in what im doing

shona1968

just checking out im doing the right things.Only converted to SW 1 week ago, Today i had a sachet of porridge amade with water for brekki

lunch i had left over lamb dansak( lamb, lentils, pineapple, ) with rocket leaves

tea i had slimmersworld chips, bean and egg

ive had 2oranges and apple yoghart and strawberrys

Am i on the right track

im just havin a 2 baby bell cheese now. im out tomrro night drinking so am saving my syns,
think im poss aiming to do extra easy but realised i didnt have salad with my meal.

just checking out im doing the right things.Only converted to SW 1 week ago, Today i had a sachet of porridge amade with water for brekkiYou need some superfree so you could have had fruit with your porridge

lunch i had left over lamb dansak( lamb, lentils, pineapple, ) with rocket leaves - again probably not enough superfree unless your salad was huge. Fresh or tinned pineapple? Tinned is synned as is fresh if you cook it

tea i had slimmersworld chips, bean and egg - no superfree at all with this meal

ive had 2oranges and apple yoghart (which yoghurt?) and strawberrys

Am i on the right track

I've added a few notes above. You really need to up the superfree content in your meals. And as said make sure you get both your HEs and at least 5 syns even if you are saving them.

Good luck!

ok
i hadnt realise that i needed to eat fruit veg with brekki too altho i had had an orange on route to work after so did have something. Surely thats adding extra calories. why would just porridge not be enough, i thought the aim of super frees was to fill you up. im happy to eat more tho lol......
it was tinned pineapple and i had some stock in it which would need to be syned so prob had a few, also used spray cal on chips. il add a couple more now and should be ok then.
I had half a bag of rocket leaves and about 6 cherry tomatoes with my curry at lunch.
the yoghart i had was one of the zero danone ones that are meant to fill you up, theyre free i think. ive also had a pear, strawberrys, oranges and grapes today. To be fair i thought id eaten toooo much

ive done sw all my life when ive dieted but its really changed since i last did it so thanks for your help and responding so quickly xxx

i used one of them little packets of porridge and had an orange after. Is that ok and do i have to eat the fruit there and then with it or can i have it throughout the day

Back